Chapter 1 : The end of E-E war

In late May 2016, a ceasefire agreement was signed between Emmeria and Estovakia, officially ending the Emmeria-Estovakia War and re-established peaceful relations between the two nations.
Many people often mention famous aces such as Garuda, Shamrock, Skykid, Avalanche. But it wasn't just heroes who recovered the Emmerian capital and bring up the peace.
They're also have the other heroes who always fight for their homeland. Especially these two pilots from the Emmerian airforce, not Shamrock neither Talisman.
These pilots are "Kitagawa Genji and Kitagawa Genya" from Lancelot team. They also have a participating in E-E war, but the most famous one is in order to take down the Heavy Command Cruiser "Aigaion".
They assist the reinforcement by cover their six. These 2 pilots were accepted and respected by everyone, even the Garuda team.

November 2018

At the Emmerian airbase.

Genji : *Checking his flight instrument*
Alright, for today it should be done.

Genya : HEY BROO *About to tackle Genji but he dodge it and fell to the ground.*

Genya : Oww...

Genji : *Giggle* You know I can dodge you anything right?

Genya : Damn your good sense *laugh a bit*

Genji : *chuckle* A'ight, I finish my flight instrument checking now and today is our day off, so uhh...wanna hang out?

Genya : Sure bro, but where?

Genji : you lead me man.

Genya : Hmm... How about the central of Gracemeria?

Genji : Go for a walk huh.

Genya : Yup.

After 10 minutes on the bus

Genya : Woah, now the Gracemeria people are in the well developed state huh?

Genji : Various buildings damaged by the war have also gradually been restored. That's great!

They continue to walk on the city until they found a man who carry a bunch of boxes

Both : Let us help you sir.

??? : Oh thanks you two- eh?

Genji : Huh? Shamrock?

Marcus : Come on guys, we are not in the base. Just call me Marcus.

Genya : Okay, if you say so Marcus.

After 5 minutes of walking

Genji : So, how are you doing sir?

Marcus : I'm fine, thanks.

Even Marcus said that he's fine, but his face expression didn't. Of course the brothers noticed that.

Genya : You still sad about it sir?

Marcus : Actually, yeah...

Genji : I understand your feelings sir, but I'm sure you'll get better soon and I know the god will give you another chance to have a family.

Marcus : *Smiles* Thanks you two... For this time and back then...

Both : Our pleasures sir!

10 minutes later

Marcus : Alright, I'm at home now. I can arrange the stuff on my own, have a good day you two.

Genji : Have a nice day, sir.

Genya : See you later, sir.

After that they continue on walking for couple of hours

Genji : I think we should get back to our room.

Genya : You think the same as me bro, yeah let's get back before it's late.

After they went back to their room

Emmerian airbase

Genji : Man...that was fun.

While Genji sat on the bed, Genya noticed some message on his phone, it says that the new project need Genji and Genya for testing the new project.

Genya : Bro, tomorrow the general will send us to test new project of airforce research team.

Genji : New project? What is it?

Genya : Its only said "Portal". Nothing much to see here.

Genji : How about Skykid and Avalanche?

Genya : They have air patrol mission.

Genji : Oh...

Genya : And he only stated that it had to be us.

Genji : I see...

Genji : We better get sleep now. Cuz I've a feeling that tomorrow it's gonna be a long day.

Genya : Alright then, good night bro.

Genji : Good night man.

ANNNDDDD DONE!
This is my very first fiction writing, so I hope you guys enjoyed it and stay tuned for the next chapter!
Bye!