Chapter 22 : Turn 'n Burn!

Previously on The Wings of Liberation. Our White Knight, Blue raven and the witches have recaptured their Dover Fortress back, which gave them a huge advantage against Maloney. But it's not over yet, Maloney still got his danger weapon called "Warlock project" that can control the Neuroi in the way he want.

Could our pilots be able to stop his evil plan? Let's sortie!

A day after Dover operation.

After they've Dover Fortress back in control they are able to use it as a supplies route and defensive area, they also took most of supplies and stronghold from Maloney, which makes him very furious about his defeat.

But this operation did question the pilots something...

How did he gain a lots of Estovakians military forces in a nick of time?

Genji did research for some intel and he was surprised for the result. Because when the portal project have started, it was only a couple of days when they saw those Estovakians and Strigon Team in the other side of the portal. Later he did found out that some Stovies have snatched some of their portal intels.

It might sounds like that Estovakian military still won't let their defeat from 2 years ago be gone, but this has nothing to do with the Estovakian military nor their goverment. Actually, there are still some warmongers left in Estovkian military that want to get a vengence on Emmeria once again.

While he was continue on his intel research, Barkhorn had entered his room.

Genji : These guys... *Sigh* Why won't you just give up?

Barkhorn : *Opened his door* Genji. What are you doing?

Genji : Oh hey Trude. I just doing some intel research.

Barkhorn : Intel research? What was it about?

Genji : About Maloney. Have you notice that how did he gain a plenty of Estovakians military forces in such a short time? And even those tunnels and upgraded fortress, there's no way that he can build them with his own military engineering.

Barkhorn : Now that you said it, that makes a lot of sense. There's no way that he can build such a huge and tough fortress. Our technologies aren't even compare to yours.

Genya : That's because we got a couple of spy in Emmerian research team. They've snatched our intels about portal project and did a experiment on their own, this is the reason why those Stovie are here.

Kyle : And when they've arrived here, they also encounter those Neuroi and easily defeated them. And then... That bastard has stepped in to give them the offer which they've also agreed, Oh! Except Yuela and Tarkov, I think they tired for that insane plan. *Ahem* Back in the topic, those Strigon team that got sent here, probably got shot down by the Garuda Team several times but they managed to survived by ejected. But they still have their wrath in them.

Genji : For Tarkov and Yuela, they might got recruited to join the squadron. I can felt that they were new for this fight, but yeah they're very skillfull.

Barkhorn : So... That's the moment when they heard about your project and agreed to join this experiment. And when they've a chance to revenge on you guys, that's when the chaos have begun, right?

Genji : Exactly.

Genya : Yup.

Lynette & Miyafuji have entered the room and saw the brothers are busy with the paperwork, so they served them some drinks and sweets.

Lynette : Dear, that's a lot of paperwork you guys got there!

Yoshika : Genji-san you really work hard lately. Here, take some sweets.