Chapter 20 : Britannia's siege.

Previously on last chapter, the Heavy Command Cruiser have been taken out by our Emmerian fellas and the 501st JSFW. All of them have achieved the great advantage against Air Chief Marshall Maloney. What's gonna happen next?

Let's go!

Location : Somewhere in Britannia.

Maloney was madly furious. His plan were ruined by the witches and those pilots, he was ranting about how long he had prepare his operation.

Maloney : DAMN THOSE BASTARDS!!!

Orlov : Calm down sir, I know you are angry... So am I...

Maloney : Those cocky witches and pilots have ruined everything that I've prepared! ALL OF THEM NEED TO PAY!!!

Orlov : *Smirked* Oh they must pay, sir. We still have a backup plan.

Orlov hand some photo papers to Maloney, he has to surprise for what he saw in that photo.

Maloney : Oh my god. What is this beauty?

Orlov : Our main weapon to support your project "Warlock".

Maloney : Impressive... If our project were success, you and I will be the world strongest military units! Nothing can stop us! The Britannia shall be ours!

Strigon-2 "Tarkov Lynzki" have overheard all the conversation from them. He had a bad feeling about their plan, Tarkov have noticed that their plan went too far from what they've agreed.

Strigon-2's POV :

"Hi, my name is Tarkov Lynzki. I'm a former "Strigon-2" pilot from Estovakian Air force, I'm 18 years old. We've set up our mind that we'll protect this Britannia, but lately... It's not what I've thought about... It's have gone too far. Our first determind was to protect them, but it end up by our forces try to conquer this land... the Britannia. We even lost our Heavy Command Cruiser fleet, which is a big disadvantage for us to defeat them. *Sigh* I'm enough with this... I need to do something to stop this madness..."

POV end.

Emmerian airbase

The portal still open and active, which is good and bad at the same time. The good thing is they can send the supplies to the other side of portal, but the bad thing is there are several Neuroi have crossed the portal to Gracemeria, but that's not a problem, because they've got a flight guard patrol around the portal every 2 hours, that included Garuda Team, Avalanche, Skykid & Windhover.

*SCREECH*

Windhover : <<Multiple Neuroi spotted!>>

Avalanche : <<Roger! Avalanche moving to intercept.>>

Skykid : <<Aim for the core!>>

Talisman : <<Garuda Team, engage!>>

Shamrock : <<Shamrock, roger!>>

All of them have intercepted and destroyed those Neuroi that try to crossing their territory. Those Neuroi have turned into a million pieces of white fragments.

Ghost Eye : <<All Neuroi in radar have been destroyed. Excellent work everyone! Now let's get back and let another team take our patrol.>>

All : <<Roger that.>>

After the pilots have landed, Ghost Eye have got a report from the research team that made him impressed for the results, it's about the portal.