Chapter 16 : Our reason to fight.

To readers, I've changed a bit of story plot.

I'm sorry that you might not like it.

Technically in Strike Witches series, Yoshika will met the humanoid Neuroi around this time, but I changed a bit of story plot that they'll never meet the humanoid Neuroi and the 501st will never get disband.

Previously on the last chapter, the 501st have recieve the fighter jets from Emmerian with 3 more pilots to train them.

They're Avalanche, Windhover & Skykid, the other 3 legendary pilots from Gracemeria.

Will they be able to successfully train them? Let's see...

7:00 a.m.

Britannian airbase.

After Avalanche, Windhover & Skykid have landed, they've got welcome by the 501st JSFW. 
They've take them to briefing room for their self introduction.

Sakamoto : Alright, you guys may introduce yourselves please.

A, W, S : Yes ma'am.

Three pilots walk to front of the room and begin their selves introduction.

Avalanche : Flight leader Freddie Durand from the Emmerian Navy, I'm from the 2nd Strike Fighter Squadron, callsign "Avlanche", pleasure to meet you girls. *Salute*

Skykid : Flight leader Stephen McCarthy from the 4th Emmerian Fighter Squadron/3rd Air Division, callsign "Skykid" nice to meet you. *Salute*

Windhover : Commander Daniel Pollini from the Emmerian Air Force 8th Air Division/15th Fighter Squadron, callsign "Windhover" pleasure. *Salute*

501st were surprised that those pilots were high rank pilot, but they're also pleased to have a training with them.

Minna : So, you guys are here to help us with the training?

Avalanche : Yes ma'am.

Skykid : Before that, you girls should check what plane you got first, so we can train you girls right.

Perrine : Yes sir.

Windhover : I've read the report already. All of you use striker units to fly, right?

Minna : That's right, commander Daniel.

Windhover : I assumed that Gendo already told all of you that your striker unit will be stored under ejection seat of each aircraft, right?

Sakamoto : Yes commander. Why do you ask?

Windhover : *Smiles* We're trying to say that we're not thinking of replacing your striker units with our squadron.

Minna : Huh?

Skykid : I've heard from Lancelot Team that there's some idiot try to disband your team just because you all are girls.

Avalanche : Let's prove that you girls are worth flying!

The witches were smiling because the pilots are very kind and even encouraged them to prove themselves, the pilots then take them to the hangar to show their planes.

Windhover : Alright, let's check your planes out, shall we?

501st : Yes sir!

The witches follow them to the hangar and they have stunned for what they just saw...

There are a lot of new jets in hangar for all of them!

Windhover : There you go.

Skykid : Your angels...