Chapter 13 : Genji's past...

After the Ravenclaw Team have arrived and introduced themselves.

(Ravenclaw-1 is Takajima Gendo and Ravenclaw-2 is Takajima Denma.). They've got along with the witches due to how friendly they are. Several days later, it's the pilot's day off again.

What will happen? Let's go!!!

6:00 a.m.

Brittannian airbase.

Genji just woke up from his nightmare, he was dreaming about his past that he never tell anyone except Genya, Kyle and Ravenclaw Team.

Before they joined the airforce, Genya was a talent kid. No matter what he did, he did it well. While Genji was a talentless kid. He often felt that he was inferior Genya but he always got comfort by his mother.

She always comfort and encouraged him when he feels down and the good thing is Genya didn't look down on him, he even help Genji to improve himself...and they succeed. Genji finally improve himself and join the airforce, thanks to his mother and Genya but she didn't last long because of the war that took her life...

Since Genji is a big brother he need to take care of Genya because he's very addicted to his mother.

Genji : *Panicked* AH!

Genji : *Tears falling on his cheek* That nightmare again...

Genya : Bro... Are you okay?

Kyle : Looks like you just awake from a nightmare? haha.

Genji stares at Kyle with narrowed eyes and releasing some kind of dark aura. Like he want to tell him that "Not this time..."

Kyle : Uh oh...

Genya : *Gulped*

Denma : *Opened the door.* Hey! Good morning gu- Oh...

Gendo : What happened? *Saw Genji in unstable mood* Uh... Denma let's go...

Denma : O-Okay bro. *Leaved the room.*

Genji : *Sigh* You know what? Let's get going.

Genya & Kyle : Right!

The pilots and Ravenclaw team prepared themselves and walking to the cafeteria.

While they all walking, all of them except Genji asking each other what happened to him?

Gendo : Uh... Genya?

Genya : Yeah?

Gendo : What happened to him?

Kyle : He just awake from his worse nightmare.

Denma : Oh, I think I understand now...

With Genji.

Genji's Thought : "C'mon, that was just a nightmare, I don't want my depression to ruin the witches days-"

Before he can finish his thought. Perrine ran into him and fall on the ground.

Perrine : Oww... Eh? Ah! I'm sorry, Mr. Genji!

Genji : *Brush the dust from his shirt.*

Genji : *Smile* It's fine! Perrine.

Perrine : I'm sorry, I need to go now! it's getting late! *Ran off*

Genji : *Sigh* We better get going.

All pilots : R-Right!

They continued walking to cafeteria, not even a minute Genji got smashed by the door that Barkhorn just open.