Chapter 11 : We see nothing...

Last chapter ended by A few day have passed, Barhorn has stopped blaming herself and able to made up her mind again, thanks to Genji she's back to herself again. But what will happen next? Let's dive in!

5:30 a.m.

Britannian airbase.

Genji : *Look at his watch.*

Genji : *Yawn* Alright, time to go for a jogging around the runway, huh?

Genya : *Yawn* Yeah, let's go!

Kyle : *Stretching his arms* Hnngg... Yup, let's do it.

The pilots usually wake up before the alarm clock to do a couple rounds of jogging everyday.

So they never get late, because they do have a bunch of time to prepare themself again.

Genji : Man...a couple rounds of jogging in the morning always great, isn't it?

Genya : Never better, bro.

Kyle : What can I say? It's never failed to refreshed myself!

A moment later, the pilots saw Maj. Sakamoto practicing with her Katana. Her swordsmanship is much enough to amazed the brothers.

Kyle : Huh... Her swordsmanship is amazing.

Sakamoto : *See them in the distance* You seems get up early, gentlemen!

Genya : Oh, she know we're here huh.

Genji : Your swordsmanship is amazing, major.

Sakamoto : Well, I practice it every day.

Genya : *Smirk* Would you like to have a swordsmanship with her, bro?

Genji : *Chuckle* C'mon bro, I'm not that good with katana.

Sakamoto : Oh, you also a swordsman, aren't you?

Genji : Not that good, ma'am...

Kyle : C'mon buddy! Have more confidence in yourself!

Kyle : Major, my best buddy is the top katana fencing athlete in the Airforce.

Sakamoto : *Smile* Interesting...

Genji : *Chuckle* Sorry for my buddy's rudeness, major.

Sakamoto : No worries, to be honest... I'd like to have a swordsmanship with you.

Genji : I'm fine with that, ma'am. But it's been a while since I practice it.

Sakamoto : It's fine. Just want to know your skills *Smile*

Sakamoto : Here's your wooden katana, of course I'll use a wooden one too.

Genji : Okay, ma'am.

Kyle : Do your best, buddy!

Genya : You can do this!

Genji & Sakamoto : *Chuckle*

Then, the two Geomchis bowed to each other before took their stance and prepared for a duel.

Genya also standing there as a referee, and then he give them a sign to begin the duel.

Genya : Begin!

(Theme start)

Genji & Sakamoto dashed to each other and slam their wooden katana. Sakamoto was surprised by how fast and accurate Genji was, she mastered her katana may years but she never seen anyone like him.