Chapter 19 : The Dead Sea.

Well, the Strike witches story line would end here. No! It's not the end of this book!
I mean Uhh... FU-

TAKE 2

The Strike witches story line will finished here but in term of the Ace Combat 6 story, it's gonna still here. Just a little bit change. That's it!

LET'S GO!!!

The witches were stunned at those new planes. What are those planes? They look very futuristic and they look quite polygonal.

Genji & Genya : The F-22A Raptor...

Minna : F-22A?

Talisman : The F-22A aka "Raptor" is the 5th Generation from the Osean federation. They have design for handle every kind of situation like Stealth capability, BVR Combat and lastly
Thrust-vectoring nozzles engine.

Shamrock : Those are stealth fighters that can dominate the skies within seconds.

Shirley : That's cool!

Barkhorn : They look a bit bigger than your hornets.

Genji : F-22A can carry more weapons and carry more weight than the F/A-18C. That's why it's bigger than our hornets.

Barkhorn : I see.

Shirley : But damn, you're also very deadly when you guys flew those hornets?

Gendo : Yeah, but if you want to defeat them and the Heavy Command Cruiser fleet, you need more than F/A-18C.

Denma : They can reach mach 1 without using their afterburners. This is awesome!

The pilots were inspecting their new planes, until there are two men walk to them...

Perrine : But, what should we do? I mean, we didn't know their attack formation if we need to fight those cruisers.

Lynnette : Come to think about it, that's a big problem.

??? : Maybe we can help.

They've turned to the voice, they saw a young pilot and the man around his 40's in their Estovakian uniform are walking to them, the witches are surprised yet shocked, Why are the Estovakians here?! But when they look at the pilots, they're smiling and greetings them like they're their friends.

??? : You've improved a lot, Takajima brothers.

Gendo : Thank you, sir.

Denma : Mostly because that you've trained us. Flight instructor Voychek.

Voychek : Not only me, but your determination is finally paid off too. *Smiles*

??? : How're you doing? The legendary Lancelot Team.

Genji : Oh c'mon save that for our dad, Toscha.

Genya : So, how the things going with Ludmila?

Toscha : I'm doing great my guy, thanks to you for ended the war.

Genya : You're welcome my friend, also you're the filght leader of a Strigon Team now right?

Toscha : Yup, there's a lot of table works but that's okay, haha.

Yoshika : Uhh, Genji-san?

Genji : Yes? Yoshika?

Yoshika : Are they Estovakian?

Genji : Yes they are. But don't worry.

Kira : They're the one who helped the Emmerian to end the war, it's okay Yoshika.