Chapter 8 : Pilot's day off.

Previously on the last chapter, The training ended with a clean victory for Lancelot team. Which causing Lynnette to ininferior herself, but all of her friends try to encouraged her.

Especially Genya, her teammates, this event just made her relationship with Genya stronger.

What will happen next? Let's find out!

7:45 a.m.

Emmerian airbase

Ghost Eye : *Look on the radar* Seems like that portal still open.

Marcus : How long must we wait? We have to go help them!

Ghost Eye : Not so long, Shamrock. I'm sure we'll able to fly out around 4 or 5 hours.

Talisman : ...

Marcus : Don't worry Talisman, I'm sure that all of your son will be safe.

Talisman : I hope so... Thanks, Marcus.

Marcus : Anytime man.

8:00 a.m.

Britannian airbase

Minna : Today are yours day off, Pilot. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Genji *Raised his hand* I have three things to ask you, commander.

Minna : Sure. What is it?

Genji : Since we're here, we still don't know what we're fighting with.

Minna : That would be the Neuroi.

Kyle : We know they're called "Neuroi" ma'am. But we still don't know about them.

Like, What are they, Where are they come from and why did they just invaded here?

Minna : Neuroi are the unknown threat for the humanity. They first appeared in 1917.

Genji : Are they just appeared from nowhere and destroyed the cities?

Minna : Yes. So, what's the second?

Genya : Um... How can you girls fly?

Minna : Oh, about that... That would be our "striker units". They use our magic power to be the power plant. All of them were produced and developed by Dr. Miyafuji Ichiro.

Genya : Miyafuji? Is he Yoshika's father or something?

Minna : Correct.

Kyle : I see...

Minna : So... What about your last question?

Genji : It's uhh...quite difficult to ask a women ma'am...

This make Minna confused a little bit, What question make them feels it's difficult?

Minna : What is it?

Genji : Why don't you girls...

Minna : Hm?