Chapter 14 : New enemy...

A few days later since Barkhorn cure Genji's depression, Genya & Lynnette now are the couple, Lancelot Team & Ravenclaw Team have report that they need to refueling and rearmed their planes. Also, Minna won't make such a rule in this chapter because she'll meet someone, and if you guys wonder who is this?

You'll find out!

Let's Go!!!

7:45 a.m.

Brittannian airbase.

A couple of C-17s have landed at airbase once again, of course they're here to rearm and refueling the Emmerian pilots, also they have a new member "Hatake Kira". The 17 years old F-16C pilot from Osea, he is Genya's best friend since he was still in aviation school.

While they're refueling their planes, there'a crew who still shocked that he was in the place that he belong to.

??? : I can't believe it... I'm back here!

Genya : You said it like you were here before.

Genji : Well, I can't blame you because you always dreaming about the country name Brittannia and Karsland.

Kyle : You always dreaming about it right?. Chief Mechanic. Kurt Flachfeld...

(Ignore the smoke plz lmao

(Ignore the smoke plz lmao.)

Kurt : *Chuckles* Yeah, it's been 2 years since I'm your chief mechanic and got teleport to Gracemeria because that Neuroi...

Kyle : Seems like everything you said back then were really the truth.

Genya : Yeah, about Neuroi, Brittannia, your place and everything.

Flashback.

1944

14:30 p.m.

Back at that time when Kurt got shot by the Neuroi, the airbase was exploded into a pieces and everyone who at base that moment, they're dead. Minna heart was breaked at that time.

Anyone would've thought that he's dead but he's not, because the Neuroi that shot him was accidentally fire a portal at him, which make him fall down into the sea, near the Emmerian airbase.

A day later, some of the airbase crew including Lancelot Team found him lying on the beach, they've take him to the emergency room and waiting for him to wake up.

November 2015

7:30 a.m.

Emmerian airbase.

Kurt : *Slowly open his eyes* Hnngg...

Airbase crew : Huh? Oh gosh, sir are you okay?

Genya : Are you hurt?