Chapter 15 : The Reaper.

Previously on last chapter, the pilots and witches have fought against "Strigon Team" first time in Brittannian air space and end up by Genya's plane damaged very badly, his left engine has gone and his rudders were sluggish.

What will happen next?

Let's go!

11:50 a.m.

Brittannian Airbase.

The witches and pilot that stayed at the base are waiting for the rest coming back from mission.

Shirley was customize her striker with Lucchini.

Lucchini : Naaaaaaaaaahhh... I'm boring!

Shirley : *Chuckles* Well, we have to wait for them.

A minute have passed, Kira had walk into the hangar and have a little chit-chat with them.

Kira : So, that's what your striker look like, huh.

Shirley : Hm? Oh hi there, Hatake.

Lucchini : Yeah! this is how it's look like.

Kira : *Chuckles* I get it why Genya told me that you're not wearing pants.

After Kira said that, they're all laughing for a while, until the air raid has alarm.

Lucchini : What?!

Shirley : Neuroi?!

Crew's speaker : "Clear the runway! There's a damaged aircraft coming! I repeat, there's a damaged aircraft coming!"

They were shocked. They're thinking like "Damaged aircraft? But Who?!", then Kira has spoke up.

Kira : Oh hell no...

Shirley : What happened?

Lucchini : Eh?

Kira : That's our team...

Shirley & Lucchini : EH?!

Suddenly, Kurt just ran into the hangar and told his crew to prepare all available tools they have.

Kurt : Guys! Clear the runway and take out our tools that we have!

All crew : Yes sir!

As they clear the runway, they saw a single black smoke trailing to the runway. Kurt then took the binoculars and look at the smoke, he immedietly know that smoke was from Genya.

Kurt : Damnit! Genya was badly hit!

Shirley & Lucchini : Genya?!

Crew 2 : But what can cause him that much damaged?!

Eila & Sanya just woke up from the alarm, they run to hangar and saw the situation was very chaotic.

Sanya : What happened?

Eila : Are we under attack?!

Kira : It worse than what you think, Lancelot-2 was badly hit!

Eila & Sanya : What?!

With the pilots.

Genya was trying his best to control the plane, but it's very difficult due to his damaged airframe and left engine has wrecked from the Su-33's 30 mm. air cannon, he told the witches to land first so he can attempt the emergency landing.

Genya : <<Damnit...my left engine has gone!>>

Kyle : <<Hang in there Lamcelot-2, we almost there.>>