Chapter 17 : Guardians.

Previously on the last chapter, ended by we've got a new couple. Yup! I mean Genji & Barkhorn! They surely will have a lovely & cute moment with each other, but will they face anything that they have to go through? What will happend? Let's go!!!

A few days later after the training with the pilots. Windhover, Avlanche & Skykid need to get back to Emmerian Airbase, they really want to stay to help them fight Strigon Team & Aigaion, but they really have to leave because they need to be in charge of their squadron but that doesn't matter, because the witches have improve their skills so far, thanks to the pilots, the 501st now the well-trained pilot that ready to soar up to the skies and fight the enemy.

6:30 a.m.

Britannian Airbase.

Minna had greeting everyone in the morning like usual, but she's noticed something. She saw Barkhorn walked out of her room with her happy face.

Minna : Good morning, Trude. 

Barkhorn : Oh, Good morning Minna.

Minna : You look happy than usual Trude, What happened? *Smiling*

Barkhorn : *Blushed madly* Eh?! Uh... It's...

Erica : She just confessed her feelings to him. *Giggling*

Barkhorn : Erica!

Genji just overheard the whole thing while he just walked past her room, he did nothing but chuckle a bit and walk to her.

Genji : Good morning, Trude.

Barkhorn : G-Good morning, Genji.

Erica : Ooh~ He called you "Trude"...

Barkhorn : Damn you, Hartmann!

Minna : *Giggling* C'mon, Trude.

Genji can't help himself but smiling and patting her head politely. Barkhorn blushed madly that steam have float out of her ears, she want to scream and run to her room so badly.

Barkhorn : I-I... A-a-ah...

Genji : It's okay, Trude.

Erica : Well, I can't blame her. This is her first time that she have such a relationship with the guy.

Genji : *Chuckles* Yeah, I guess so. Oh, commander, I need to tell you something.

Minna : What is it?

Genji : About the Stringon Team, I want you to report to the inteligence service in the military, that if they saw 12 medium-sized Neuroi attacking in a strategic way, keep in mind that they aren't Neuroi.

Minna : I see your reason, their paints are black and red which look very similar to Neuroi, also their weapons are more dangerous than our any weapons we have, and I...

Minna just take a bit glance at Barkhorn, she noticed that she's still blushing. Minna can't help herself but giggling at her unusual behaviour.

Minna : You know what, Genji? I think I need to do my paper work right now, so...

Genji : Yes commander?

Barkhorn : Hey Minna! Don't you do this to m-

Minna : Today is the day off  for the two of you, so...have a nice date! *Smirks* Oh, and Erica if you don't mind, can drive for them?

Erica : Sure!

Minna just leave them. She leave the Barkhorn blushing on the hallway just like that, she was speechless because she didn't know what lovers should do.