Chapter 12 : Night patrol.

Hello to the readers!. I just want to thank you all that come here and read my book!
I just reached 400 readers! Yay!!!
Thank you for always support me, especially you LockheedHenesy.

And now, I can put a picture as a cover for each chapter!!! Hell yeah!!!

Alright that's it. Let's go!!!

8:30 p.m.

Britannian Airspace.

Minna, Sakamoto, Yoshika and the are on Ju-52, with the pilots escorting them on their
F/A-18C with E-2C.

After meeting with the generals at Britannian HQ. Sakamoto was some kind of furious after meeting them.

Minna : You look angry, major?

Sakamoto : They summoned us and I thought it was something important. But it's turn out to be a budget cut... Whoever it is, it's not in the mood!

Minna : Come on, they're nervous too. Because there's only us and Lancelot Team who keep doing things.

Minna : Also, they're very nervous when they saw Lancelot team. *Giggles*

Flashback.

When all of them arrived at Britannian HQ, the ground troops are preparing the runway for landing like usual. But what suprised them was the couple of fighter jets are coming there too!

They hear such a loud and high-pitched noise coming from their jets, which make all of them nervous.

Genji : *Take off his HUD* Phew... Another perfect landing!

Genya : Perfect landing indeed, bro!

Kyle : Man... I was envy the two of you, you guys can fly like whatever formation you want!

Genya : C'mon Buddy, you've flown Harrier GR-9 before, don't you?

Kyle : Yeah... But that was 3 years ago.

Genji : *Smile* Well, at least you're not lonely, because you're flyin' with us.

Kyle : Damn, your Osean accent was great buddy.

Genya : Yup, our mother was an Osean citizen...

Genji : Yeah...

While the pilots are talking, the ground crew were gathered around them, and about to ask them how to refuel their planes. Then... Minna & Sakamoto help them out.

Ground crew : Umm... Sir?

The pilots : Yeah?

Ground crew : You need to refeuling?

Minna : Don't worry about that.

Sakamoto : Their fuel type is JP-8, a kerosene-based fuel. And they're only at our base.

Ground crew : Roger, thanks for the intel Maj. Sakamoto.

Minna : Genji, we're going to have meeting with the generals about 7 hours.

Genji : What do you want us to do, ma'am?

Minna : Just stay here or you guys can look around the base as you guys like.

The pilots : Yes, ma'am.

While the pilots waiting for them, the ground crew are gathered around them and have a good conversation with the pilots.

Crew 1 : Sir, your planes are huge, aren't they?

Crew 2 : That's kinda difficult to repair-.

Crew 3 : Oh c'mon! They've assisted the 501st JSFW, so don't complain!