Chapter 23 : Liberation of Britannia.

Here we are guys. Today is the day that Britannia shall be free from that warmonger.

All it takes is just one spark...

One spark to ignite the skies...

My fellow readers, it is today... That the Fires of liberation will BURN!!!

Let's go!!!

A day after the incident. They've knew that the next operation is gonna be a large scale battle, because they'll take back the Britannia from those warmongers.

Prime minister Churchill and President Owen also pushed back Maloney's forces. Forced him retreat to somewhere in Britannia's outskirts where he's hiding and command his units from right now.

For the pilots, they've got some good news.

0530 hours.

Britannian airbase.

The pilots and the witches are doing the preparation for the operation "Free Britannia". This is gonna be the last battle for them to take back Britannia, but they need to wipe out the rest of Maloney's units and arrest him for the war crimes.

Genji : Hey bro. You see this report?

Genya : Yeah I saw it. They can be able to increase the portal size.

Barkhorn : What is it meant?

Gendo : Usually, the portal size can fit about five times sizes of our planes.

Emma : But it's seem like the Emmerians managed to increase the portal size whenever they want now.

Genya : Despite the failure results last time, the portal is very useful for the transportation for the short amount of time in every way.

Lynette : That's very interesting!

Shirley : Man, I really want to see how Gracemeria look like.

Kyle : You'll get to see her soon, sweetie.

A moment later, the portal have open even wider and bigger than usual. Then, a couple of C-5 Galaxy with some escorts have flew out of the portal and flew straight to their base, following by something have appeared on the big blue ocean.

They look like some kind of carrier fleet coming out of the portal.