Special chapter!

Finally! I'VE REACHED 1.3K READERS!!! WOOHOOO!!! Thanks to all of you for supporting me and reading my book!

In this chapter, I've a permission to do a collaboration with @lockheadhenesy! It was an honor to write this story with you, Lockheed! (I really do have a permission from him, you guys can ask him.)

Also, this is a special chapter, so this chapter will give you a funny moments vibe, and this isn't the same timeline in my main story, but it'll be my AU collab with Lockheed's AU.

Let's begin!

8:00 A.M.

Britannian airbase.

It was a peaceful day with a good- No, a perfect weather. Everyone was doing perfect! Shirley and Lucchini were fixing their Striker unit with Kyle like usual. Kira was teasing Miyafuji (In lovely way). The strider squadron from Osea federation are chilling at the base (LockheedHenesy's AU). Everything was fine! But for our main protagonist, Lancelot & Ravenclaw they are uhh... doing great I guess?

They were sitting on the living room, If you asking me that they're good? Yup! they are! But you can recognize that they have a bored "-_-" face. They got nothing to do. Except for Genji who was drawing something on his paper. Usually, Genji really like to drawing when he got a free time Not for too long Barkhorn, Minna, Erica, Kurt, Lynnette and the rest have entered the living room for resting, they've stunned at those faces.

Genya : -_-

Denma : -_-

Gendo : -_-

Lynnette : Dear, are you okay?

Minna & Erica : You look uh... bored? 0_0

Genya : *Sigh* Well...

Genya : Yup, we're bored... -_-

Gendo : -_-

Denma : Even my bro was speechless this time? damn...

While they're talking, Genji just concentrate on his drawing, he'll very quiet and focus while he was drawing or doing his hobby. (Which is literally me in real life.) All 501st members looking at him in curiosity, like "What is he working on?"

Genji : Hmm...

Barkhorn : What are you doing hun?

Genji : *Focus on his drawing.*

Barkhorn : Hun?

Genji : Huh? Oh, sorry Trude! I didn't noticed.

Yoshika : You seems to be focusing on your work. What is it?

Genji : Hm? Ah! I just drawing some stuff.

Lynette : You love drawing?

Genya : That's his hobby, kitty.

Lynette : I see.

Sanya : What are you drawing?

Genji : Just some jet.

The witches were surprised that Genji's hobby is drawing except for the pilots. They knew that Genji was a talented guy, especially in drawings.

Sanya : Would you mind show it to us?

Yoshika : I'd love to see it!

Lucchini : Me too! Me too!

Barkhorn : I'd love to see my boyfriend's drawing too~.

Genji : *Giggling* Sure! I just finished it.

Genji show his paper drawing to the witches and they were stunned and amazed by his drawing!