Chapter 18 : New wings.

I'm back guys! Sorry for a long uploaded, I need to attempt to my class.

HERE WE GO!!!

(I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING.)

6:00 a.m.

Britannian Airbase.

The pilots are doing a some excercise in the morning. Denma & Kira are jogging on the runway and for Genji, he's practice his katana skills with Sakamoto.

Genji : You've done great so far, major.

Sakamoto : It's because you help me, Genji. *Smiles*

Genji : Thanks major, now let see that you can still go on.

Sakamoto : Bring it on!

Genya : You got this, bro!

With Kyle.

Kyle was just finished fixing his E-2C with his crew & Gendo, and he noticed that his plane has a slightly damage on his engine and right wing. Then, Shirley just arrived the hangar.

Shirley : Morning, Kyle!

Kyle : Hm? Oh, morning my sweet girl.

Shirley : Are you checking on your plane?

Kyle : Yup, she might got hit by AA gun from the ground forces, but I don't blame them.

Shirley : Well, it can't be help. Right?

Kyle : Yea-

Shirley just cuddle him. Well uh, they're couple now so... Why not?

Kyle : You really like to hug me, don't you? *Smile*

Shirley : I'm afraid...

Kyle : Huh?

Shirley : I'm afraid...to lose you.

Kyle : Losing me? Why?

Shirley : Every time you get up there, you're nothing different from easy target...

Kyle : Huh?

Shirley : You always keep your eyes on us, advice us, no matter what the situation right there... but you didn't look out for yourself... 

Kyle standing there in silence, he knew that Shirley will mention it someday, and then Kurt just came in.

Kurt: Hey Kyle, aout your plane it's- Oh sorry.

Kyle : That's fine. What is it?

Kurt : You two first, I don't wanna interrupt you guys.

Kyle : Okay? 

He turns to Shirley once again, he patted her head gently and try to comfort her and told her not to worry about it.

Kyle : Don't worry, Shirley. It's true that my plane including my crews are nothing different from the practice target, but if you asking me that it easy to shoot me down? Not a chance.

Shirley : Huh?

Gendo : Even he work as AWACS, he also got some backup.

Kyle : Which is you guys and the team.

Shirley : ...Promise?

Kyle : I promise that I won't leave you Shirley.

Kyle lean his head to her and kiss her forehead, send her blushing for a while, until Gendo and Kurt spoke up.

Gendo : Sorry for interrupted your lovely moments, Kyle you need to see this.

Kyle : Hm?

Kurt : You better check this out, Kyle.