Chapter 24 : London patrol.

Previously on the last chapter, the pilots and the witches have finally take back the main capital of Britannian from Maloney's control. They got welcome by the troops and crew on the airfield.

They've stopped the madness... But it's not over yet...

What's gonna happen?

Let's dive in!

Also, thanks to all of you for the 2K readers!!!

It's almost over.

All the mess that Maloney had done... It's very near the end.

After the liberation incident in the same day, the pilots and witches got welcome by the troops and crew on the airfield, they even got invited for a little celebration but they have declined to them. Because they want to staying caution at much as possible, since they didn't know when they'll come back or not.

Several days later, the people of Britannia have set up the celebration for their country got reclaimed, they also have a plan to set the fireworks at the night.

The 501st and the pilots have stationed at London airfield because they want to make sure to do the air patrol around the Britannia outskirts at the night, above the city.

Oh! And don't worry about their rooms, the airbase crew have prepared the rooms for them.

1130 hours.

London airfield.

Genji was having a video call with his dad on his laptop, Gendo also with him too.

Talisman : "I see... You really did the hell of a job there, son."

Genji : Yeah dad, it was rough heh.

Gendo : I really have to thank you for sending us the new fighters here, sir.

Talisman : "Think nothing about it Gendo. Come to think about it, since you have to take their capital back you guys need to get the best equipment and planes to complete the operation. Heh... You're really the next generation of angels Genji..."

...

Genji : Hehe...

Gendo : We just did what we have to, sir.

Shamrock : "You're right Talisman, but they aren't the angels of Emmeria."

Talisman : "Hm?"

Shamrock : "You've to call them the angels of Britannia!"

Genji and Gendo were stunned at what Shamrock just said. But for Genji and Gendo, both of them are very humble, so they tried to deny it politely.

Genji : Oh C'mon Mr. Shamrock. Its nothing.  😅😅😅

Gendo : *Chuckling* Like we told you, we just did what we think it's right, sir.

...

Barkhorn : That's really suits you guys, you know?

Minna : That's right.

Minna, Barkhorn and Kurt have entered their room just to visit the pilots.

Kurt : Well, they really help us back the and also now.

Talisman : "Oh hello there Kurt. Also, good morning commander."

Minna : No need for the formalities, Mr. Talisman.