3: Girl talks with Reyna and reunions

🇨 🇭 🇦 🇵 🇹 🇪 🇷    🇹 🇭 🇷 🇪 🇪 ༄⁂CHIARA AND REYNA WERE NOW ALONE in the room, the girls were now approaching each other

🇨 🇭 🇦 🇵 🇹 🇪 🇷  🇹 🇭 🇷 🇪 🇪 ༄⁂
CHIARA AND REYNA WERE NOW ALONE in the room, the girls were now approaching each other. There was a raging silence -not one of those comfortable silences the two friends usually shared- which Chiara decided to end.

"So...Percy huh," Chiara said in a quiet voice "Do you know him?" Reyna now looked down and the girl realized it would take a lot more to get her to open up, something she should have accepted. "I mean the way you look at him; it's like he has destroyed your home or something."

Chiara heard Reyna chuckle lightly.

"Oh gods! He has done that exactly, hasn't he?" She was pretty sure Percy was capable of that, even if she had no idea which home that would be.

"No no," Reyna replied in a sarcastic manner that she always used when she didn't feel like elaborating on her feelings. "At least not exactly. But I have come across him before and let me tell you he always comes with danger."

"Yeah, I can imagine" Chiara mumbled thinking about her own experiences with... people like him. "Reyna what I'm about to say might sound crazy, yet" she sighed "do you maybe think that Percy is connected to Jason in some way?"

"That was my first thought to be honest, once I got over the shock." Reyna admitted. "Look it is possible that Juno brought him here as a replacement, maybe she wants him to distract you from worrying about Jason. Maybe she's hoping you will fall for Percy and let go of him."

Chiara couldn't help but feel distraught at the idea of Juno hoping that a Percy without his memories would be able to replace her Jason. She was certain that no matter how hard she tried she would never find someone as meaningful or as important to her as him. Nevertheless, she still didn't have that in mind. She was thinking that maybe Jason and Percy knew each other in some way; maybe there was someone looking for Percy just like Chiara was looking for Jason and if she was lucky this someone had her boy.

"I didn't mean that, still it's Juno you never know with her. If that is her plan however it's gonna fail." Chiara expressed with concern.

"Oh why you don't like Percy?" Reyna said playfully. "Yeah I should have known, your type is blond sons of Jupiter"

"Haha very funny." Chiara teased, "And I thought that was your type"

"Hey that's mean," Reyna scoffed "after all you stole him from me."

What the actual fuck?

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Chiara come on, Jason was in love with you from the moment he first saw you. So I would advise you to cut the 'we are just friends' bullshit." Reyna added to her previous speech.

Chiara was in shock. For gods shake, did she have a chance with Jason before he disappeared? Did she want to have a chance with him? She didn't remember ever liking Jason all she could tell with certainty was that no guy had ever made her feel like he had. The butterflies in her stomach were going crazy just thinking of him but she had always managed to control them. And so she never looked too much into it.