1

🇨 🇭 🇦 🇵 🇹 🇪 🇷   🇴 🇳 🇪 * ༄

CHIARA WAS HAVING A CRAPY DAY, actually screw that, she was having a bad eight months. Jason was missing and it had really messed her up. Not only was he her best friend but he was also the closest person she had that wasn't her sister or brother.

Many thought jason had left his life in the legion behind and began to look for a new begging but Chiara knew Jason wouldn't do that. Even if he did he would have never left her behind, something had happened to him. He- no Juno ensured this theory by showing up to her dream Christmas morning - best gift she could have asked for honestly considering Juno loves her - telling her Jason was part of some great plan and that she needed to stop looking for him. She wasn't too happy about it but Reyna talked some sense into her.

Since then Chiara has had the worse months of her life; in addition to worrying about Jason day and night, her dad was also not answering her. Yes, he might have been a god but he always guided her. She knew that deep down He really cared for her and her siblings, he just didn't show it often.

So if you didn't get it already things were pretty weird lately. The highlight though was when she was helping Hazel and Frank guard the camp entrance. It wasn't too bad. It may have been freezing cold but she really liked Haze's company and Frank was kind of funny, for some reason he always knew how to make her feel comfortable.

Seeing Frank and Hazel talk- well try to talk in french to each other was so fun for her. She could understand most of what they were saying since she knew some french herself but she couldn't stop laughing. At one point frank asked them how their beef was feeling today and Hazel replied that his shoe was green and obviously Chiara couldn't help but burst out laughing. She was genuinely enjoying herself.

Then aquaman showed up.

Chiara wasn't really paying attention to her surroundings but hazel surely was since the moment a boy carrying an older woman on his shoulders approached them she alert frank and asked him not to shoot . However Chiara was more nervous about the boy itself and not his intentions.

The brunette boy with the sea green eyes that stuck in your mind and were impossible to forget was followed by two snake haired ladies. Frank noticed them too lifting his bow preparing it to fire an arrow towards the gorgons -she assumed- .The boy tensed thinking we considered him an enemy and shouted at frank to wait till he saw Frank's arrow hit the gorgon in the head. "Damn frank" she told him and earned a disapproving look from Hazel due to the 'curse' word while gesturing at the newbie to hurry.

However the monster didn't die, she tumbled into the fast lane. A truck slammed into her and carried her backward a hundred yards, but she just climbed over the cab, pulled the arrow out of her head, and launched back into the air.

That was weird, way too weird.

Hazel, frank and her exchanged confused looks. The boy broke the silence when he reached the door, "thanks, good shot" he addressed Frank who was still half-staring at the snake haired woman in distress.