𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

In a meeting room filled with the top figures of Japan's football union, the atmosphere was heavy with discussions about the future of Japanese soccer. Anri Teieri, a new hire known for her passion and determination, stood before them, ready to challenge the status quo.

Anri cleared her throat, capturing the attention of the room. "Once again, our Japanese representative team has encountered the insurmountable wall that is the rest of the world. We must take this as a wake-up call and devise a comprehensive plan to come back stronger for the next World Cup. Chairman, what are your thoughts on this matter?"

Chairman Hirotoshi Buratsuta, known for his pragmatic outlook, leaned back in his chair, seeming indifferent. "Hmm? We're making money, so who cares? In the end, soccer is just a business," he nonchalantly remarked, causing murmurs of disapproval among some attendees.

Anri refused to be deterred. With unwavering conviction, she pressed on. "Let us not forget the essence of the game, Chairman. Soccer is not just about profit; it's about the pursuit of excellence, the thrill of competition, and the pride of representing our nation. We must find a way to elevate Japanese soccer to new heights."

Chairman Buratsuta sighed and replied, "Fine, let's just find some foreign coach who appears capable or a Japanese candidate. And if it doesn't work out, well, we'll simply let them go. Even without major changes, the mere act of representing Japan is enough to make our brand profitable."

Anri's eyes blazed with determination as she locked eyes with the chairman. "It's true that Japanese soccer has made significant advancements in the past 25 years. We've become a regular participant in the World Cup, and we can celebrate that achievement. However, I must emphasize this point: at this rate, Japanese soccer is in danger of never winning the World Cup."

Silence filled the room as Anri's bold statement hung in the air. The attendees exchanged glances, caught off guard by her unwavering belief in Japan's potential.

Chairman Buratsuta, visibly taken aback, stammered, "Anri-chan... Do you genuinely believe that Japan can win the World Cup?"

Anri's gaze never wavered as she replied, her voice brimming with conviction, "Of course, I do! It's my dream! We can win if we play our unique style of football. Japan's passing-oriented soccer can be effective on the international stage. It's because we settle for less that we never make it past the round of sixteen."

With confidence, Anri pulled up her presentation, showcasing her vision for change. She pointed to the screen, passionately explaining her strategy. "If we truly want to achieve greatness, we must produce players who can lead this country to a World Cup victory. Please observe! This is the indispensable coach who will help us destroy and remake Japanese soccer... Jinpachi Ego."

Gasps filled the room as Anri revealed a photo of Jinpachi Ego, a renowned coach with a reputation for revolutionizing soccer teams. His intense gaze and aura of authority commanded attention.