𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

"I'm Nihel from Soccer Journal. I'd like you to get some material for a story today," Nihel introduced himself, holding a few pieces of papers as he interviewed a young man named Itoshi Sae.

"To get right to it... until recently, you were playing for the youth team associated with the world-renowned team Real Madrid. But due to their regulations, you weren't able to play on a top team and returned to Japan. So now... do you think we'll ever get to see you play in a domestic league?" Nihel inquired.

"I'd rather... drop dead," Itoshi replied with a hint of frustration.

"If I played soccer here... I'd be better off playing with some German college students," Itoshi muttered, absently picking at his nails.

"Umm... Itoshi-kun, you were chosen as one of Pita's Best New Eleven players. As a midfielder, you're a young athlete sought after by club teams all over the world. Don't you have any aspirations to someday wear the Rising Sun and represent Japan?" Nihel pressed, studying Itoshi's expression.

"I'm not interested in the slightest. I can never become the best in the world playing for a puny country like this. My dream is to win the Champions League. There's only one forward in this country who can receive my passes, and that is Y/n L/n. I was just born in the wrong country," Itoshi stated, his mind drifting to thoughts of his beloved Y/n.

"Ah... Thanks for your precious time," Nihel politely concluded the interview.

"Thanks for your hard work... My manager will handle the rest," Itoshi dismissed Nihel, opening the door and walking outside.

"I suppose there isn't anyone besides Y/n L/n in Japan who can satisfy this genius... who's only interested in being the best in the world and Y/n," Nihel pondered silently.

"You can't do that, Itoshi-chan! The press is going to hate you!" Itoshi's manager, Giraud Dabadie, exclaimed in a concerned tone.

"I don't care about that. I only came back here because my passport expired and to see my beloved baby, Y/n. Also, did you get a date when I can meet Y/n?" Itoshi demanded, pulling out his phone and gazing at the wallpaper, a picture of Y/n holding up her trophy from the Women's Championship.

"Umm, about that, she cannot meet you because she has joined this program called Blue Lock," Giraud hesitated, fearing Itoshi's reaction.

"What...? You mean Y/n does not have time for me? Does she not care about me?" Itoshi asked, his voice trembling with insecurity.

"Umm, to be honest, sir, she does not even know who you are," Giraud admitted cautiously.

"SHE KNOWS WHO I AM!" Itoshi retorted, lying to his manager.

"Yes, sir..." Giraud replied, not entirely convinced by Itoshi's words.

As they walked past a crowded room, Itoshi noticed the commotion and stopped walking.