𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

"Grah!!" Raichi said, frustration evident in his voice, as he pushed against Keisuke, desperately trying to steal the ball from him.

"Nnph!" Kunigami grumbled, joining forces with Raichi in their attempt to snatch the ball from Keisuke's possession.

After a fierce struggle, Raichi and Kunigami were able to finally kicked the ball out of Keisuke.

"Nice one, Kunigami! Raichi! Somebody catch the loose ball! Everybody, on the attack!" Iemon's voice echoed across the field as he guarded the goal with unwavering determination.

As the ball rolled across the field, Naruhaya swiftly seized the opportunity, capturing the ball in his possession.

"Okay, I got it!" Naruhaya exclaimed, swiftly taking off with the ball and charging towards Y/n.

"Let's go, Y/n! One more time!" Naruhaya urged, skillfully passing the ball to Y/n.

"Okay! Thanks, Naruhaya-senpai!" Y/n responded, deftly catching the ball between her legs before embarking on a determined sprint towards Keisuke, who awaited her ahead.

"It's going to be hard, no matter how many times you try! We know all of your weapons. You possess great dribbling and shooting skills, and even share the same ability as Yoichi Isagi. But it's 12-10! Time is against you! Tighten up our defense. We're taking this win 4-3, in favor of Team W!" Keisuke taunted confidently, convinced that Team Z couldn't score within the remaining three minutes.

"Damn... What do we do? Nothing's going to happen unless someone can break through their defense!" Y/n's mind raced as she halted her sprint, standing face-to-face with Keisuke, the ball still nestled between her legs.

"Uhh... Bachira-senpai is surrounded by guards, so I can't pass to him..." Y/n contemplated, stealing a quick glance at Bachira, who was effectively smothered by defenders.

"Kunigami-senpai doesn't have any room to shoot..." Y/n acknowledged internally, shifting her gaze away from Bachira and towards Kunigami.

"Should I pass to Gagamaru-senpai? And try to force our way to the goal?" Y/n pondered silently, her eyes inadvertently landing on Gagamaru, who vigorously waved his hand, signaling his readiness to receive the pass.

"No, that won't work! They'll just overwhelm us with their superior numbers! Team Z's arsenal... has been rendered useless!" Y/n's thoughts raced, refocusing her attention on Keisuke, who remained motionless, waiting for her next move.

As the clock ticked away, the tension on the field grew palpable. Y/n could feel her heart pounding in her chest, echoing the desperation she sensed in her teammates' voices. With Kuon's taunting words still fresh in her mind, she knew she had to prove him wrong.

"Hey, Y/n-Chan... don't tell me you still haven't given up? You still think you can win?" Kuon's voice pierced through the air as he appeared behind her, effectively guarding her from behind.