𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

"In celebration of Team Z's victory... in our second match," Kuon announced proudly, a wide grin on his face. The team had gathered around a table filled with delicious steak, accompanied by cups of either protein shakes or water.

"Cheers!" Kuon shouted, raising his cup. The rest of the team followed suit, clinking their cups together before taking hearty sips.

Without wasting a moment, Igarashi and Naruhaya immediately dove into the succulent meat, leaving the others momentarily stunned.

"I've missed you so bad, meat!" Igarashi exclaimed between mouthfuls, his eyes welling up with tears of joy.

"The taste of victory! This is so yummy and satisfying!" Naruhaya chimed in, tears streaming down his face as he relished the meal.

"Hey! That meat is from the goals me and my princess scored! I said we'd share, but please leave some for the rest of us!" Isagi chided his enthusiastic teammates, a playful hint of annoyance in his voice.

"You ate too much, Naruhaya," Kunigami remarked casually, sipping on his protein shake while casting a fleeting glance in y/n's direction.

"Come on, spit it out! It's my y/n's and Isagi's!" Gagamaru exclaimed, climbing onto Naruhaya's back and attempting to make him regurgitate the meat.

"Ahh! I already ate it, Gagamaru!" Naruhaya protested, his words muffled as Gagamaru persisted in his efforts.

"Haha!" Igarashi burst into laughter, thoroughly entertained by the ongoing struggle between Naruhaya and Gagamaru.

Meanwhile, Kuon approached the table, holding a tray filled with everyone's side dishes. "We're having a potluck with everyone's contributions today! Besides the meat, there's all kinds of dishes you don't normally get to eat, so let's not fight over it."

"You kinda look like a lunch lady, Kuon-senpai," y/n playfully remarked, earning a round of laughter from the team. Raichi, in particular, found the comment amusing and decided to join in the fun, laughing heartily and playfully ruffling y/n's hair.

"Why do all of you guys like playing with my hair all the time?" Y/n asked, her confusion evident in her voice.

"Well, it's because you have such beautiful h/c hair, and it's incredibly soft, like a puppy's fur," Raichi explained, trying to justify the others' actions.

Y/n looked around the room and noticed that the table was filled with various side dishes. Kunigami was busy rummaging through them, exclaiming, "Whoa, there's gyoza too!"

Isagi, with a dreamy look on his face, mumbled, "Grilled mackerel..." as he drooled at the sight of the fish.

Lemon, eating a spoonful of Natto, chimed in, "Even Natto hits the spot sometimes."

Just then, Igarashi called out, "Hey, guys! I've got pickled radish to share! Do you want some?"

"Uhhh... no thanks," everyone replied in unison, quickly averting their gaze from Igarashi.