𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 32

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

Kuon stood there in stunned silence, his mind racing with a mixture of frustration and fear. The score was now 4-3 in favor of Team Z, and his grand plan seemed to be slipping through his fingers. The atmosphere crackled with energy, but Kuon's confidence had been shaken to its core.

Chigiri, Kunigami, and y/n stood together, a triumphant grin spread across their faces as they celebrated the crucial point they had just earned. Iemon, with a sense of pride in his voice, yelled words of encouragement to his teammates. The ten players of Team Z had displayed an incredible show of strength, taking on the might of Team V, and it was clear they weren't going down without a fight.

Kuon's eyes darted around the field, observing each player's movements. Team Z's determination and teamwork were undeniable. "Can Team Z... actually win this thing?" he muttered under his breath, unable to believe what was unfolding before his eyes. Fear gripped him, not just for his own ambition, but also for the fate of Team V and the Blue Lock selection.

Kuon couldn't allow team Z to win. He couldn't let Team V lose, not when so much was at stake. He needed to rattle them awake, get them to realize the urgency of the situation.

"What the hell are you doing, Team V?!" Kuon's voice erupted, trying to make himself heard above the cheering of Team Z. "Get serious, you idiots!! Won't you feel ashamed losing to a ten-player team?!! Dumbasses!!"

The words echoed across the field, reaching the ears of the Team V players. Kuon could see the shock and anger on their faces, but he couldn't stop himself. He had to remind them of their mission, of his dreams, which they were supposed to fulfill.

Reo, with a fiery glare, looked straight at Kuon, unable to tolerate Kuon's interference any longer. "Shut up, you piece of fu*king trash," he growled, his tone laced with venom. Kuon fell silent, taken aback by Reo's hostility. For a moment, he saw the animosity reflected in the eyes of other Team V members as well.

Nagi's heart pounded in his chest as he glanced up at the screen above him. Only 15 minutes remained in the match, and Team Z had taken control of the game. They needed to act quickly, or victory would slip through their fingers.

Zantetsu positioned the ball, and the speaker's voice boomed, signaling that the game had resumed. Without hesitation, he passed the ball to Reo just as the speaker went off.

"They've turned things around on us! We need to act fast or we'll lose this match," Reo thought, determination flashing in his eyes. "And I won't let that happen. Not only for my parents, but because I won't settle for having things handed to me. I will win the World Cup!"

With that fierce resolve fueling him, Reo sprinted towards Team Z's goal. However, his path was soon blocked by Raichi, who had a sly grin on his face. "Are you really scared of losing, undefeated sheltered brat?" Raichi taunted, his words meant only for Reo's ears.