𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

"Match 7, Team W Vs Team V, 4-4 draw! Game over!" The speaker's voice reverberated across the field, signaling the end of the intense battle between Team W and Team Z.

"Whooooaa!!!" Iemon's exuberant cry echoed through the air as he absorbed the news of the tied game.

"Yessss!!!" Igarashi yelled, bursting with excitement as he made his way towards Chigiri.

"Yes..." Raichi said, wiping the sweat off his face as he joined Igarashi and followed him towards Chigiri.

"Waaaaaaa!!!" Gagamaru and Naruhaya shouted in unison, sprinting toward Chigiri to congratulate him on his remarkable goal and enveloping him in a joyous hug.

"Ya!" Kunigami muttered, clenching his fist tightly in celebration of Chigiri's goal, knowing that it secured Team Z's position in the blue lock.

"Yes!!! Chigiri made the final goal, and we can still keep playing!" Isagi exclaimed happily, sharing a high five with Bachira.

"We're... still in this!!" Bachira said, his smile radiating warmth as he glanced over at y/n, who was rushing toward Chigiri.

"Chigiri-senpai!!" y/n called out, running towards Chigiri, who knelt on the ground, having descended from his jump.

"Y/n..." Chigiri murmured, his gaze shifting towards the source of the voice, finding y/n standing beside him.

"You're... incredible!" y/n exclaimed, her eyes fixed admiringly on Chigiri.

"That leg of yours... it runs not just fine, but amazingly!" y/n beamed, her warm smile reflecting her sincere praise.

"Y/n... it's all your fault..." Chigiri stated, looking down at the grass, surprising y/n with his unexpected comment.

"Huh?!" y/n responded, baffled by Chigiri's assertion, tilting her head in confusion.

"After seeing you play, enjoying yourself so freely... I got fired up... and I started running before I even realized it," Chigiri explained, attributing his newfound motivation to y/n's inspiring play.

"What?! Really?!" y/n exclaimed, astonished that her own performance had ignited Chigiri's passion for soccer once again.

"Yeah, it was your play, y/n!" Chigiri affirmed, his smile growing as he confirmed the influence y/n had on him.

"You see... I was trapped by the person I used to be... I was so scared of losing that version of myself... that I lost sight of what's truly important," Chigiri revealed, a tinge of vulnerability coloring his voice as he opened up to y/n.

"But I was wrong. It's true I'm not the player I was before my injury," Chigiri admitted, acknowledging that he may not be as skilled or as fast as he once was.

"Yet the new me... is still fueled by passion, even in the face of fear of losing in a soccer match," Chigiri shared softly, his gaze shifting from the grass to y/n.