𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

Team Z gathered in the monitoring room, their eyes fixed on the screen displaying the recordings of Team W. After a refreshing bath, everyone was ready for the task at hand. Y/n, the team's tactical expert, took the lead in analyzing the footage.

"The key players on Team W, our next opponents, are the Wanima twins," Y/n announced, her gaze focused on the intricate plays unfolding on the screen.

"The twins specialize in combination plays. When they faced Team X, led by Barou-senpai, the two of them scored four points. Their closeness and impeccable timing make their movements a formidable weapon that's difficult to defend against," Y/n explained, providing valuable insights to her teammates.

"But they can't use that weapon individually?" Isagi inquired, seeking clarification.

"Exactly. That's why our strategy should revolve around separating them. It's the key to defeating Team W," Y/n responded, her smile accentuating her confidence.

"Wow, you're really good at this, y/n! Maybe you should take over Kuon's spot!" Raichi exclaimed, playfully ruffling Y/n's hair.

"Well, I'm only filling in because Kuon hasn't returned from his bath yet. And stop ruffling my hair!" Y/n laughed, enjoying the camaraderie within the team.

"Sorry, y/n, no can do!" Raichi said, hugging her with a mischievous grin.

"Indeed, it's a solid plan. Count me in," Gagamaru chimed in, his eyes fixed on the screen, observing the Wanima twins' plays intently.

"Kuon sure takes long baths," Igarashi remarked, turning to Naruhaya, who sat beside him.

"He probably passed out and drowned," Naruhaya quipped, chuckling at the absurdity of his statement.

Right when Naruhaya said that, the door of the monitoring room swung open, and there stood Kuon, surrounded by a cloud of steam.

"Sorry that took so long!" Kuon exclaimed, apologizing for the extended wait.

"Ah, he's still alive," Igarashi remarked, glancing over at Kuon with a smirk.

Kuon, looking exhausted from spending too much time in the bath, asked, "I'm late because I was trying to think of a name for tomorrow's strategy!! How's it going in here?"

"We're just going over some footage of Team W's plays... Are you okay, Kuon-senpai? You don't look very well," Y/n voiced her concern for her friend's health.