𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 29

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

"Nice goal, Bachira-senpai!" Y/n grinned, leaping onto his shoulders. Bachira's left arm swiftly slid around her waist, providing support.

"Thanks, y/n, but I can't take all the credit! That goal happened because of your incredible abilities!" Bachira replied, lifting Y/n off his shoulders and gently placing her back on the ground. Their eyes locked, a spark passing between them.

"Whoa!! That was absolutely incredible, Bachira and Y/n-Chan!!" Igarashi exclaimed, rushing over to join in the celebration. Naruhaya and Gagamaru followed suit, enthusiastically tackling Bachira.

"You two secured the point all on your own!" Naruhaya joyfully declared as he joined the pile, bringing Bachira down to the ground.

"Whoaaa!" Bachira cried out, caught off guard by the tackles from his teammates.

"Eekkk!" Y/n squealed, deftly evading the onslaught by a hair's breadth.

"Wow, they're ecstatic about that goal... I just hope their enthusiasm translates into effort for the rest of the match," Y/n thought, surveying her teammates gathering around Bachira, their faces beaming with happiness. A small smile tugged at her lips.

"He and Y/n-chan executed an extraordinary goal that surpassed their own limits!" Igarashi exclaimed, still clinging to Bachira's back, relishing in their achievement.

"Now I'm feeling inspired! I believe I can do it too!" Igarashi continued, disengaging from Bachira's back as Y/n helped him regain his footing.

"Are you okay, Bachira-senpai?" Y/n asked, extending a helping hand to him.

"Yup, I'm all good, y/n!" Bachira responded, taking her hand and rising to his feet.

"Chill out, Igaguri. Great job, y/n and Bachira!" Kunigami chimed in, slinging his arm around    Y/n's shoulder and affectionately tousling her hair, congratulating her on expertly maneuvering past the players from team V.

"Thanks, Kunigami-senpai!" Y/n exclaimed cheerfully, her smile radiating as she still held Bachira's hand.

"Surpassing your limits... doesn't mean you should become reckless," Kunigami explained, removing his arm from Y/n's hair but maintaining it on her shoulder.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Igarashi questioned, perplexed by Kunigami's statement.

"That goal was born from y/n's and Bachira's dribbling prowess. And when we refer to 'your own limits,' we're talking about your personal goal formula, right?" Kunigami clarified, recalling how Y/n skillfully evaded most of the players from team V.