𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

"All right! We're ahead by one point!! We could actually win this if we're careful!" Igarashi grinned, his eyes twitching in pain as he high-fived Kunigami.

"That shot was insane, Kunigami!" Naruhaya's cheerful voice chimed in as he complimented Kunigami on his goal.

"We can totally seal the deal!" Iemon exclaimed, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Why didn't you tell us you could do a no-spin shot like that?!" Igarashi asked Kunigami eagerly, waiting for an answer.

"You're a real superhero, aren't you, muscle boy!" Igarashi continued, pacing back and forth in the locker room.

"No..." Kunigami trailed off, wiping the sweat off his forehead. "I was freaked out, too...""If I shoot from over 27 meters away, I normally use too much strength and the ball goes flying off somewhere," Kunigami explained, taking a sip of water from his bottle while everyone listened intently.

"But this time, I just focused all my strength on one point so it wouldn't fly off," Kunigami continued, his voice resounding in the locker room's silence.

"And then I..." Kunigami trailed off once again, looking down at his hands. "...think I grasped some kind of new goal intuition," he explained.

"Haha! You really busted through your limits," Naruhaya laughed, his gaze fixed on Kunigami.

Kunigami's words echoed in Isagi's mind, and he glanced toward Y/n, who was sitting beside him. A spark of realization ignited within him.

"They both had a goal formula they'd used before..." Isagi thought, trailing off. "And by following it to its conclusion, they found intuition."

Isagi's mind raced as he stared at his hands, pondering what he could do to secure another point in the match. A determination began to grow within him.

"How did I score that goal..." Isagi continued to think, recalling the shot he made against Team Y."If this is our last battle... then I want to try out... a new me!" Isagi decided, his resolve solidifying as he focused on the game ahead.

"Anyway, our five-man defense is working!" Iemon chimed in, breaking the silence and rallying the team.

"Let's all keep fighting 100% like this in the second half of this match!" Iemon continued, his gaze sweeping over each player in Team Z.

"Yeah!! Whether we laugh or cry, it's all over in 45 minutes!" Igarashi agreed, energizing the team.

"We'll make sure they don't get any more points!" Raichi added, his determination shining through.

"Team Z is gonna win this thing!" Iemon shouted, attempting to ignite a fiery spirit within everyone.

"Yeah!" Most of the players on Team Z yelled back, their resolve rejuvenated.