𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

It had been three days since they arrived at Blue Lock, and they were immersed in a series of tests to determine our physical abilities. Currently, Isagi, Igarashi, Raichi, and Y/n were taking the running test.

"Haha, you two are too weak!! You think you can become the world's best striker like that?! Just go home before you cry after losing to us, weaklings!" Raichi taunted Isagi and Igarashi, as he continued his running test.

"Stop teasing them, Raichi. They are trying their hardest on this fitness test, and we should be encouraging them, not degrading them. Come on, guys, keep going! You got this!!" Y/N said, running alongside Raichi, always supportive.

Isagi and Igarashi blushed from herpraise and started running even faster, determined to make hed proud of them.

"Fine, y/n. I guess you're right," Raichi grumbled, realizing his mistake.

After an hour, we all finished the running test. Y/n was astonished when they told me I had run for 2 hours and 30 minutes, covering a distance of 21 mph.

"Wait, did I really run for that long!?" Y/n exclaimed, shocked by her own performance.

"Why are you so surprised? You're the highest-ranked among us. Of course, you would be able run for a long time!" Igarashi said, admiration gleaming in his eyes.

"I know, but still!" Y/n replied, still amazed by her own capabilities.

These past three days had been all about stamina tests, but there were moments of camaraderie amidst the challenges. Some players were jerks (Raichi...), but there were also genuinely good guys among us.

"Y/n-chan, are you okay? Do you need some water?" Kuon asked, holding out a water bottle.

"I'm good, Kuon-senpai, and yes, I could use some water. Thank you," Y/n replied, grateful for his offer.

Later on, Kuon, Isagi, and Y/n took the jumping test. Isagi achieved 24 inches, Kuon reached 26.8 inches, and Y/n managed an impressive 48.3 inches.

"Wow, Y/n-chan, you can jump really high! It seems like you have incredible leg strength. But I wouldn't expect anything less from our top-ranked player," Kuon remarked, looking at me with admiration.

"Yup, I guess so! But I've been playing soccer since I was a kid, so that's probably why my leg strength is so high," Y/n explained.

"Isagi, are you feeling unwell today? Your jump wasn't very high," Kuon asked, concerned.

"Uh, I guess... haha," Isagi replied, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"This is all I can do at full power. What a confidence killer!" Isagi thought, glancing at the other side of the room.

Just as we were about to head to the cafeteria, we heard a familiar "ding dong" sound over the speakers, signaling mealtime.

"Ah, time to eat!" Y/n exclaimed, herbeyes lighting up at the prospect of food.