𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

"Attack! We can't afford to lose one more play!!" Igarashi's voice boomed across the field, his eyes fixed on the scoreboard that displayed a nerve-wracking score of 4-3, with team W leading.

"We need to tie! We can only advance to the next match if we do it! Y/n, you can't do this on your own anymore! Please, you have to pass the ball!" Kunigami pleaded with a sense of urgency, his voice tinged with worry. He stood in front of Y/n, desperate to avoid a defeat that seemed imminent.

"No... I can see it..." Y/n pondered, her mind racing as she skillfully positioned her leg over the ball, shielding it from the opposing players. She couldn't bring herself to agree with Kunigami's plea for her to pass the ball to just anyone. She knew deep down that there was only one person who could make a difference in this crucial moment—Chigiri.

"I feel it! On the other side... running up just inside the touchline... is Chigiri-senpai!!" Y/n's thoughts raced as she glanced toward Chigiri, his figure moving swiftly towards team W's goal. In that split second, their eyes met, and a silent understanding passed between them.

"Pass it to me, Y/n!" Chigiri's unspoken words resonated in his gaze, leaving no room for doubt. Y/n caught his meaning almost instantly, a surge of determination fueling her resolve.

"I can smell... a goal!" Y/n's lips curled into a confident smile as she fixated her gaze on Chigiri, who continued his relentless sprint towards the enemy's territory.

"Y/n! They're coming from behind you!" Igarashi's voice snapped her out of her focus. He had noticed her distraction and urgently warned her about the approaching players from team W, aiming to steal the ball from under her feet.

"Rahhh!" A player from team W lunged toward Y/n, desperately trying to seize the ball from her grasp, his determination palpable.

"Let's go, Chigiri-senpai... show me your weapon!" Y/n's thoughts reverberated in her mind as she launched the ball high into the air, a perfectly executed pass aimed for Chigiri, who was still some distance away. The ball sailed above Kunigami's head, leaving him momentarily bewildered as to why Y/n would make such a move.

"Huh?!" Kunigami's confusion manifested in a mumble as he struggled to comprehend why the ball was sailing above him.

"Huh?! Where are you aiming y/n?!" Raichi said, also confused about why she was passing the ball over there, still not noticing Chigiri who was running on that side of the field.

"Ahhh!! None of us are over there!!! Why are you passing the ball over there?!" Naruhaya asked y/n frantically because now he thought that they would lose this game and they would never play soccer ever again.

The ball landed on the other side of the field while Kuon and Keisuke were in front of Chigiri and they were running to get the ball. Kuon and Keisuke didn't even notice Chigiri running behind them as they saw the ball nearing them.