𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

Junichi's frustration burned within him as he watched his teammates fail to block Kuon from scoring another goal. His eyes narrowed, filled with disappointment and anger. Keisuke, Junichi's younger brother, couldn't help but notice the intensity of his gaze.

"Heeey, you're on our defense, so stop them, you idiots!! That's what my big bro says!" Keisuke shouted, relaying his brother's sentiments to the rest of their team, W.

"Sorry!" one of the players on team W stammered, hastily wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Okay, gotcha!" another player panted, hands on hips, clearly exhausted from the intense running.

"Let's get it together, team W!" a determined voice chimed in, urging everyone to regroup and play better.

The score stood at 0-1 in favor of team Z. As everyone settled back into their positions, the speaker crackled, signaling the resumption of the game. This time, team W had possession of the ball.

"Let's go, big bro! We can still win this if the two of us break them down!" Keisuke's voice rang out as he passed the ball to Junichi.

As the ball made its way to Junichi, he deftly trapped it between his legs, his face expressing a mix of sadness and frustration.

"Hey... bro, we can't help it if our teammates let a goal through! Stop it—everyone can tell what you're thinking!" Keisuke reprimanded his older brother, frustrated that Junichi's emotions were so transparent.

But Junichi remained absorbed in his own thoughts, the words of his younger brother falling on deaf ears. He was still seething over his teammates' failure, oblivious to his surroundings.

Suddenly, Keisuke's voice pierced through his anger. "They're coming from behind you, big bro!"

Junichi's eyes widened in surprise as he turned around to see Kunigami and y/n closing in on him.

"He's not paying attention!" y/n exclaimed, noticing Junichi's distraction, and quickly informed Kunigami.

"Ugh..." Kunigami swiftly kicked the ball from beneath Junichi's feet, sending it rolling toward y/n.

"I'll take this~" y/n said gleefully, deftly controlling the ball with her feet before dashing away from the W defenders.

"I told you, didn't I?! Dang it, bro!" Keisuke's frustration boiled over as he chastised Junichi for his lapse in focus, adding to the tension between them.