𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

At the end of a long day, the team gathered together, each settling on their respective beds, ready to discuss their weapons. Bachira lay down, hugging y/n, and spoke up first.

"Um, my weapon is... dribbling," Bachira said, his voice muffled against y/n's neck.

"Y/n~ can you sleep with me? You're so warm," Bachira requested, snuggling closer to   y/n.

"Sure, Bachira-senpai," y/n responded, her fingers gently playing with his hair.

Rachi, ever the confident one, pointed at himself and declared, "My weapon is my incredible shooting technique! And my motto is 'sexy soccer'!"

As Rachi glared at Bachira, who was lying on top of his puppy, Gagamaru chimed in, "Mine is... tackling, I guess," with a thoughtful hand on his chin.

Narahaya, hands behind his head, added, "Mine is getting behind the enemy!"

"I rely on my relentless spirit," Igarashi declared, clenching his fist.

Kunigami, glaring at Bachira, stated, "My left leg shooting power."

Iemon, being more versatile, simply said, "I'm probably an all-rounder."

Kuon turned to y/n, asking, "What about you,    y/n? What's your weapon?"

"Um, probably my shooting and dribbling," y/n replied, sharing her own strengths.

"Okay, next!" Rachi said to Kuon, eager to move on.

Kuon turned to Chigiri, but he hesitated, stating he didn't want to share his weapon. The team was taken aback by his response.

"Don't chicken out on us!" Igarashi urged, trying to coax Chigiri into revealing his weapon.

"I know, sorry... But... I don't wanna say," Chigiri replied, continuing to play with y/n's hair.

Frustrated, Rachi dismissed him, saying, "What the heck? Let's just leave this selfish princess alone and move on."

"Oh well. Anyway," Kuon began, capturing everyone's attention. "By thinking about what our most powerful weapons are, we can create a team with that as the foundation. Ego told us that's the way we can win. Basically, I think the most important thing is how well we can utilize our weapons!"

"But if we all just do whatever we want, won't it end up the same as last game?" Iemon voiced his concerns to the group.

"Can we really win by listening to that guy?" Gagamaru chimed in, skeptical of Ego's advice.

"Even if we know our weapons, it's pointless if we're still not working as one," Narahaya explained, emphasizing the need for teamwork.

"Isn't there some way we can let everyone shine?" Isagi asked Kuon, his eyes full of determination.