𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

"Rock, paper, scissors... shoot!" Bachira's voice echoed through the room as we engaged in a lively game to determine our positions.

As we revealed our hands, Y/n realized she had emerged victorious in the rock paper scissors match. A surge of excitement coursed through her, but some of my teammates didn't share the same sentiment.

"Damn it, y/n won!" Rachi muttered, a hint of defeat in his voice.

Meanwhile, Y/n cheered with joy, having won the game herself. "Ah! I won!" she exclaimed, glancing at her triumphant rock hand as the rest of us had put down scissors.

Kuon took charge, addressing the team with a determined expression. "Okay, just like we discussed... starting with Y/n and going in order, we'll choose the positions we want to play," he declared, pointing at Y/n.

Eagerly, Y/n clenched her fist. "Then I want to play... the forward position!" Her eyes brimmed with determination.

Ego explained the rules of the first blue lock selection round. "For the first round, the five teams in each wing will participate in a round-robin tournament. At the end of all ten matches, the top two teams will remain, while the bottom three will be eliminated. A win earns 3 points, a draw earns 1 point, and a loss earns 0 points," he outlined, ensuring everyone understood.

He continued, delving into the nuances of the scoring system. "However, players from the three losing teams will have a chance for a comeback. Each team will have a 'scoring king' determined by the player with the most goals. In case of a tie within a team, a 'fair play point' system will come into play, awarding the win to the player with the least penalty points," Ego elaborated, raising a finger to emphasize the details. "Yellow cards deduct 1 point, two yellow cards in a single match result in a suspension and a loss of 3 points. A red card costs 4 points, and a red card following a yellow card leads to a deduction of 5 points. If all points are equal, the highest rank prevails."

The weight of the challenge ahead settled on us as we absorbed Ego's words. This was no ordinary competition—it was a battle to rebuild soccer from scratch.

Ego's voice boomed through the room once again, announcing the imminent first match. "This first selection will test your destinies as strikers! The battle begins in two hours. Team X vs. Team Z!"

We gathered in the Team Z locker room, changing into our uniforms. As y/n glanced around, y/n sensed a few eyes on her, but couldn't identify the source. Chills ran down her spine, compelling me to hasten my preparations.

Finally ready, Y/n laced up my soccer shoes, and as she did, Kuon began briefing us on the game plan. "Okay, everyone! For the first match, we'll use the formation determined by rock paper scissors. Although the members of Team X are ranked 243-253, we don't have time for a detailed strategy. Y/n-chan, being the winner, chose the center forward position. Let's build our strategy around her," Kuon directed, rallying our focus.