𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

"Shit... they got us! Team Y was aiming for a counterattack, and their target was Kumamoto's top scorer," Isagi thought, his heart pounding as he watched Okawa sprint past him with Y/n in hot pursuit.

As Okawa approached Team Z's goal, he skillfully controlled the soccer ball that descended from Niko's powerful kick. A smirk appeared on Okawa's face, knowing he had a clear shot at scoring and securing victory for Team Y. Iemon, Team Z's goalkeeper, braced himself for the incoming attack.

"Right or left?" Iemon hesitated, assuming Okawa would kick with his left foot. "Here it comes!" Lemon readied himself to block the shot and protect his team's chances.

But to everyone's surprise, Okawa swiftly switched from his left to his right foot and gently tapped the ball into the goal. Iemon stumbled on the grass, unable to react in time to block the shot.

"Ah!" Iemon cried out as he fell, realizing he couldn't stop Okawa's shot.

"He went from a dash to a feint shot to throw off the goalkeeper's timing... I mean, I can also do that, but that skill takes a lot of practice to get right. Whoa! He's crazy good! They weren't just waiting for their chance... this incredible shooting technique... they were waiting for a perfect chance... to use Okawa-senpai's weapon!" Y/n marveled at Okawa's skill, gazing at him with admiration.

"What are you doing, Naruhaya?! You're supposed to cover him! Don't let Okawa do what he wants!" Raichi scolded Naruhaya for leaving Okawa unblocked and allowing him to score.

"Ahh! Damn it!" Isagi cursed, feeling the mounting pressure of the match.

"I couldn't stop him by myself, Raichi! We need at least two people on Okawa!" Naruhaya defended himself, holding up two fingers to illustrate his point.

"It's clear as day now... Team Y's plan is to pull back, lure us in, block our shots, and steal the ball... and then use Hibiki Okawa's personal ability to counter! If we can't stop Okawa, we have no chance of winning this match today!" Isagi wiped the sweat off his face with his jersey, contemplating the situation and searching for a solution.

"Let's get another one!" Okawa declared to his teammates, exuding confidence as he raised a finger, indicating another goal to come.

"Relax, everyone! Let's change it up! It's still 1-0! It's been ten minutes, so it's time for my formation!" Kuon rallied his team, clapping his hands to instill renewed determination.

"Yeah... we still have time! We'll catch up! Kuon's weapon is his amazing jumping power!" Y/n thought optimistically, her spirit reinvigorated by Kuon's words. The bell rang, signaling the resumption of the game.

"Here you go, Kuon!" Naruhaya shouted, kicking the ball high in the air so that Kuon could
utilize his exceptional jumping ability.

"In this strategy, he sends a heading pass to a nearby teammate... and then we set up a new attack from there!" Y/n analyzed the play unfolding as Kuon leaped into the air, heading the ball to Kunigami, the closest teammate.