Chapter 11: Cut first and play later?

Han Mo glanced at Yuehen, seeing that he must have made money by not refuting, he nodded in agreement.

    Han Mo: "Yes, I wonder how much the boss wants?"

    The boss looked up and down on Han Mo's body, and there was no place where he could see that he had brought pastries, so he asked, "Don't you need to go back and get it?"

    Han Mo took the pastries out of his arms with a faint smile, "Boss, I brought some out, but there are not many. If you want more, I may not have so many." It's a pity that the boss took this box of

    pastries He frowned, "It's just a little less. I couldn't help but eat four of the box you just had, and took the rest back for my children to try. This...too little..."

    Seeing that Han Mo took out another box and put it in his hand, the boss stared at Han Mo's skirt with some astonishment.

    Yue Hen felt miraculous looking at it, thinking about it for a while, he must ask what happened, this place is amazing, so it's better to perform on the street, maybe you can make a fortune.

    Han Mo took out three more boxes and said, "The boss may not be able to ask for more. If the other two shops ask for more, I won't have any in stock.

    " Have a relationship?"

    Han Mo laughed and said, "Just a joke, just a joke."

    The boss suddenly followed suit and laughed.

    Han Mo doesn't want to sell any forks at this stall that needs money, even if they will know about it sooner or later, but when his pastries become famous, even if he has other forks, they will chase after him for profit He buys pastries.

    At that time, it also depends on the situation. If you don't lack money, you will consider which one to choose. This kind of thing depends on the virtue of each boss.

    The boss took out a drop of money, which was one hundred Wen, and the boss smiled and said to Han Mo: "Young man, if I want it, no matter how many guests you have, you have to stick to me.

    " He hung it to Yuehen's hand, and Yuehen didn't shirk it. He took it and checked the amount of money with his eyes. It was roughly enough for a hundred coins before stuffing it into his arms.

    Han Mo said: "It's easy to say, even if I work overtime, I will pay for your side first."

    After bidding farewell to the boss, Han Mo went to the other two doors to look around, and another one came to ask for it. The one just now was higher, not because of anything else, but because this restaurant is bigger than the other two, so the level of customers is placed there.

    Consumption is naturally higher.

    This time, the store opened a box of more than 20 Wen. Just now, Yuehen had no objection to 15 Wen. This 20 Wen is even more acceptable.

    Han Mo sold ten boxes of this restaurant in one go. There is no way he used to love to eat. The old man loved to cook a lot, and the old man put it in the space for storage, just like the new ones.

    Yes, space has the function of freshness preservation, even more powerful than freshness preservation, which can keep food fresh at all times.

    And this time there are all kinds of flavors, such as strawberry, apple, and blueberry. You can get two cans of money in minutes. Yuehen is very happy, and the smile on the corner of his mouth can't be hidden.

    The chest was heavy with money, but Yuehen was still happy in his heart. On the way to buy materials, Yuehen said: "Brother Han, this is more profitable than harvesting a crop of crops. The money is enough for us to eat for two years." That’s right, it’s still a very affluent life.”