Chapter 157: Playing with the Moon Mark

return
Time Traveling: Hand in Hand with Husband to Get Rich
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 157: Playing with the Moon Mark

    Han Mo looked back at Mr. Zhuang, and said, "Wait for me, I'll go to the bathroom."

    As soon as Han Mo said this, countless guns were pointed at him, and Han Mo said, "Mr. Zhuang, bring two people together." Otherwise, I won’t be able to lift it, so here are two young and strong ones.”

    Mr. Zhuang gave him a look, and his middle-aged men followed Han Mo with two younger brothers.

    Yue Hen watched Han Mo go away, and the calmness in his heart was not so solid, and he was a little uneasy.

    It's not that I'm afraid of the cold ink going away, but I feel that I'm exposed to the outside world, and I don't feel so safe.

    Yue Hen's timid eyes were seen by Mr. Zhuang, and Mr. Zhuang laughed and said, "Yuan Lai is a kid who only has looks but nothing inside." Yue Hen flattened his mouth like a child,

    peeking at the back of Han Mo leading the two of them away! Secretly in my heart: I want to tell my husband that you laughed at me. :

    Han Mo entered the so-called restroom here, which is actually a tree behind where you can find any place, as long as there is no one there.

    Han Mo found a thicker tree, and when he entered the space, he brought out a box of gold.

    The other two followed, and Han Mo had already carried the gold out.

    Han Mo pretended to be struggling and threw the box on the grass, and the gold in the box collided heavily, causing the other two people to be suspicious for a while.

    Han Mo commanded ruthlessly: "Give me a hand, so much gold, is it going to exhaust me to death?"

    This box is the kind of wooden box that is forty high and fifty wide.

    After being told by Han Mo, the other two started to move.

    After returning, Mr. Zhuang opened the box to inspect the gold.

    The golden gold was unpacked, and a professional inspector came over with some modern tools for inspection.

    Mengya gritted his teeth and felt heartbroken. So much gold was taken out like this, and the shadow of the two guns was not seen. How could it be so wronged? !

    Meng Ya watched Mr. Zhuang pick up a piece of gold the size of an adult's fist and put it on his big yellow tooth, uh, it should be said to be a false tooth, put it on it and bit it, a pit that deeply hurt the image of gold, It also hurt Meng Ya's careful heart.

    Meng Ya had a hard time learning from it, but Brother Jiu was preparing for the worst. These people, Yue Hen felt that the situation was gradually getting tense, and he wasn't the first one to get close to Han Mo.

    He knows that once something goes wrong, Han Mo will definitely rush to the forefront. He doesn't know anything, and he may become a burden to Han Mo at that time, but he also stands beside Brother Jiu, closer to Han Mo The place.

    If something happens, he doesn't worry about becoming a handle on himself.

    As long as he is safe and Han Mo is not burdened, the other three are stronger than him, so they won't suffer too much, at worst, Han Mo will bring them into the space at the last moment.

    Yue Hen quietly walked behind Jiu Ge'er, Meng Ya hadn't thought of the final crisis yet, and Yue Hen still hindered him from admiring Jiu Ge'er's sight.