Chapter 104: I'll Grind Ink

return
Time Traveling: Hand in Hand with Husband to Get Rich
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 104: I'll Grind Ink

    Brother Wen wondered: "Gold, belt?"

    Yuehen brought the two pieces of paper excitedly, and danced in circles in the yard, "Haha, Brother Han told me that there is a piece of gold in our village when we first met me." Take it, we have to dig them out in the future."

    Yuehen Niang thought, it's better to do the marriage first, don't make any troubles: "Put the matter of digging gold later, let's do the marriage first, and dig We will talk about the matter of gold in the future."

    Pan Liang interrupted suddenly: "Let's get married, so I won't go back to that ancestral house in the future, and I won't let my mother know about the big wedding, and we will do it together with Han Mo and the others. Just live here, four rooms..."

    Pan Liang had a very good self-imagination, and continued talking, ignoring everyone's sniggering and Brother Wen's disgusted face.

    "One room for us, one room for Han Mo, one room for Auntie, one room for Uncle Wang, just enough."

    Brother Wen disliked: "You don't need to rent a room yourself after you arrange this."

    Pan Liang smiled shamelessly, Said: "This is how I think about it. The little one likes many people, and likes to cling to his aunt. Our family is still lively together, and Han Mo has a lot of work. It is convenient for us to live in this yard and help out." Yuehen participated in it

    selflessly , chatting freely: "We are all in the same room, and there is nothing new about having a wedding then. We will go back to the village and let the two of them pick us up. What do you think, Brother Wen?

    " After sipping tea, "I can do anything."

    Seeing that Brother Wen had no objection, Yuehen immediately made a decision: "Then it's settled."

    Yuehen Niang nodded Yuehen's head, "You Ah, the date hasn’t been set yet.”

    Han Mo said with a smile, “Then it’s Sixteen, it’s an auspicious number Sixteen.”

    Wang Laoer nodded without expressing his opinion.

    Brother Wen glanced at Pan Liang and had no objection. Mother Yuehen nodded and said with a smile, "Sure, as long as you have time to sort out the betrothal gifts."

    The matter of the marriage was quickly settled in this way, Yue Hen rolled his eyes and said, "Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, and our family's couplets haven't been written yet, Brother Han, do you want to pick up your pen?

    " Showing a embarrassed expression, he said: "I don't write very well."

    Yuehen smiled and said, "You will definitely not be uglier than me, I'll get the pen, ink, paper and inkstone."

    Everyone looked at Yuehen and ran away happily Get things inside the house.

    Everyone likes to see such heartless, cute smiling moon marks.

    In fact, Yuehen is a person who looks innocent and lively, who will enjoy whatever he wants to enjoy, and when he is sad, he will express his sincerity.

    Anyone who understands understands that he is just a naive and honest person, who laughs heartily when he is happy, and cries sincerely when he is sad.

    Yuehen's appearance is outstanding, which is also a kind of love from heaven for such a pure Yuehen.

    Han Mo was obsessed with looking at Yuehen's back for a moment, and his love also entered his heart, penetrated into his bone marrow, and engraved it on his face.