Chapter 124: Baby

return
Time Traveling: Hand in Hand with Husband to Get Rich
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 124: Baby

The female nurse ignored all the comments and pointed the video camera of her mobile phone on the monitoring screen.

During the surveillance, Han Mo was sleeping soundly, and Yue Hen was lying on his side looking at Han Mo, always smiling foolishly to himself.

As soon as the video was released, the friends who were so sweet couldn't help themselves, smiling and excited, their hands clasped together almost bleed.

Some people threw their mobile phones out excitedly, Xing Er was on the bed, otherwise they would have to buy a mobile phone.

The two of them went downstairs to settle the medical bills after they felt normal on the second day.

Yuehen has always wanted to ask a question, and that is money, because Brother Han said 250,000 before!

The two went downstairs holding hands, and Han Mo brought Yuehen to the elevator door.

Yuehen asked nervously: "Brother Han, what did you say about two hundred and fifty thousand that day? Where did we get so much money?"

Han Mo lovingly pinched Yuehen's cheek and said, "You don't have to worry about this, The old man has saved a lot of money, and it is secretly hidden in the space, but it seems that there is not much, let's go to the bathroom later."

Yuehen was unclear, and raised his eyebrows and asked: "Washing hands, do you still need a room for washing hands?"

Yue Hen asked in a low voice, his eyes were tense and a little dull, looking in horror at the passing people in fashionable and simple clothes, less clothes, and colorful clothes, passing by in a hurry.

Han Mo looked at Yuehen's frightened little expression, and loved it very much.

Han Mo was delighted, he wanted Yuehen to see everything that belonged to his hometown.

Han Mo said with a smile: "The restroom here means a toilet. Also, this world is my hometown. Although I seldom go out and walk around, I am quite familiar with this world." Standing behind Han Mo were those who waited for the elevator

together People, look at the eyes of both of them, as if they are looking at fools.

As Han Mo said, the elevator door opened, and Han Mo pulled Yuehen into the elevator.

Afterwards, many people squeezed in, and Yue Hen squeezed towards Han Mo in fear.

Afterwards, those who followed in heard Han Mo's conversation and sneered at the two of them.

I think they are watching TV, reading too many novels, and what is running in their minds all day long is not normal.

Han Mo hugged Yuehen even tighter.

Going downstairs, Han Mo waited for Yuehen to go to the bathroom. After going in, Han Mo pulled Yuehen, and the two entered the same door.

The two entered the space, and Han Mo walked straight into a collection of antiques, gold and silverware with the moon marks.

This house is located on the basement floor, don't ask Han Mo why he knows, because Han Mo's eyes have already discovered this place, but he has never entered it.

After entering the basement floor, Han Mo turned on the internal light, and in an instant, in the cabinet filled with things, a wide variety of antiques, gold, silver and treasures were all placed in the cabinet in a hierarchical manner.