Chapter 152: My Love "Third Watch"

return
Time Traveling: Hand in Hand with Husband to Get Rich
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 152: My Love "Third Watch"

    At this time, the next wave of stone buyers who were brought in by Xiao Zhao walked in, and they saw Han Mo at a glance: "You, are you the Jade King? I think you look like," the man walked in, looked carefully, and made

    sure Said: "Ah! That's right! I'm so lucky, I wonder if I'm lucky enough to ask the Jade King to help me look at the stone?"

    Han Mo shied away with a smile on his face, but he knew that he couldn't push this matter away, and he was worried about this title. But he doesn't like jade. In the concept of jade, it is a kind of thing that can be forgotten.

    It can even be discarded.

    But there is no teacher for these stones. This is the state where the bright heaven gives food, but he doesn't appreciate it, and even passes by like dung.

    "You've got the wrong person."

    The middle-aged man who bought the jade was not middle-aged, he was in his thirties.

    "Oh! You don't want to make a move! I'll buy you a drink later, let's not engage in those flattery things, let's go to the roadside stall and have a good drink."

    Yuehen leaned on Han Mo's shoulder, like a naive spectator His eyes flicked between the visitor and Han Mo.

    Han Mo wanted to say: You really have the wrong person.

    Unexpectedly, Uncle Bai came out from the back room, took out the package and marked the numbered stone and put it on the other side.

    Uncle Bai didn't even look at anyone, so he said, "You're not mistaken, he is the Jade King who doesn't love stones, and even takes these valuable stones to fill the latrine." Han Mo smiled helplessly: "Move

    to There is no latrine yet, but it is easy to forget."

    The visitor sat next to Yuehen and got close to Han Motao.

    Yuehen immediately squeezed closer to Han Mo, keeping a certain distance from him.

    However, such an obvious performance, the visitor did not take it seriously, the carelessness of the big man came to the fore.

    The man complained: "Oh! Let me tell you, brother, I have an old mother on top and a baby on the bottom. Please do me a favor."

    Brother Jiu has become interested in the local customs here, can a man and brother be so close?

    Meng Ya's eyes turned back and forth on Yuehen and their boss, and he thought to himself, Boss, don't you beat him?

    Han Mo sneered: "Your words are too old-fashioned, it's better to change it."

    The man's fat hand slapped it, but it was not his own leg, but Yue Hen's leg. He punched his fist again on his leg, with a happy and helpless expression on his face.

    "Really, why don't you believe it, my old lady is not in good health recently, and she is in the hospital!" With

    this slap, Yue Hen rubbed his legs in pain, and Meng Ya's eyes turned into copper bells!

    Brother Jiu stared straight at his eyes unacceptably.

    Han Mo hugged Yuehen to sit on his lap, and said, "I forgot to introduce you, this one, my love."