Chapter 154: Drinking

return
Time Traveling: Hand in Hand with Husband to Get Rich
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 154: Drinking "Today's Third Update"

    Han Mo had a disappointed expression as if he hadn't seen the moon marks.

    Laobai raised his cup and said, "Thank you Hanmo for helping me choose the stone. You must know that I have pressed the violet for many years and did not dare to open it. Now you have pulled out the nail and it has swelled. We should let it go." Firecrackers, let’s celebrate, hahaha.”

    The aunt was surprised when she heard that: “It’s been opened twice? The planting water is good?”

    Lao Bai nodded, “So thank you Han Mo, let’s drink one.”

    Han Mo also followed He stood up and said, "Don't be too happy, I still have something to ask of you, just in case you feel that you are at a loss."

    Lao Bai smiled, as if you had something to ask for.

    Lao Bai raised his head and took a sip, Han Mo struck while the iron was hot and said, "I want you to introduce me to the militia warlord, and I want to buy a batch of military: fire."

    Lao Bai was shocked and coughed violently.

    Auntie was also quite shocked: "Why do you want that? Do you want to do this business?"

    Han Mo smiled and shook his head, "No, I have a stable home with Yuehen, and I won't do those illegal things. It's something."

    Lao Bai lost his temper and wanted to ask questions, but Xiao Bai stopped him..."Dad, let me ask for you." Xiao Bai turned to

    Han Mo: "Brother Han, if you don't do bad things, you have to What's that for?"

    Lao Bai thought for a while, and asked, "Is it related to gold?!"

    Han Mo's wine glass hit the glass turntable on the table, one glass, one or two more drinks.

    Han Mo smiled and poured the empty wine glass to Uncle Bai.

    While pouring the wine, Old Bai asked, "Where is it?"

    Han Mo smiled lightly, "Don't worry, I promise you won't break the law, let alone hurt people maliciously. When the time comes, you'll have to rely on you to get the money."

    Xiao Bai objected, But before he could say anything, he was stopped by Lao Bai.

    Lao Bai asked, "How far will you go?"

    Han Mo frowned slightly: "It's not sure yet, but I won't let you all go out, and I will do as many as I want after that."

    Lao Bai frowned now: "You go by yourself, where do you want to come out from? Does your father know?"

    Han Mo poured himself a glass, raised his glass and looked at Uncle Bai, hesitated, and said, "My father passed away half a year ago when I left."

    Lao Bai stood up from his seat in shock . Standing up: "What? You're gone?"

    Han Mo nodded and sighed, "I wanted to tell you, but something happened later, so I didn't have time to tell you." Aunt sighed, "

    At the age of benefactor, It’s okay, it’s a joy or a funeral, don’t be too sad.”

    Lao Bai wiped away his tears, raised his glass, and said, “Oh! I’m getting old, there’s nothing I can do about it, but if you want arms, don’t think that I can’t help you.” Let me talk to you."