Chapter 147: The Desire of "Three Watches" on a Spring Night

return
Time Traveling: Hand in Hand with Husband to Get Rich
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 147: The Desire of "Three Watches" on a Spring Night

    Meng Ya sighed: "If you don't open the mine, how can I earn money?!"

    Wang Lao Er still felt that what the owner did was a little lack of thought.

    "Boss, do you really want to mine again? I'm afraid you won't be able to take care of it!"

    Han Mo patted Wang Laoer's shoulder and took out the pistol from his arms, grabbing the bird that was sitting on the tree by the stream. On him, the sound of gunfire shook the sky, and it also shocked people who were afraid of bandits.

    Han Mo glanced at the homemade explosives in Mongya's hands, and said, "I know what Brother Wang is worried about. In a few days, there will be plenty of such things. As long as the brothers are courageous, you don't have to think too much about the rest.

    " He glanced at the snatch that Han Mo threw into his hand, and returned it to Han Mo with tremors, saying: "Boss, then you must be careful! Gold mines are something that everyone covets, and the officials and bandits nearby may It won’t be so easy to deal with.”

    Han Mo put away the gun with a smile, glanced at the women who were trembling with fright, but still helped quickly, and said, “Don’t worry, as long as there is justice in this place, there are guns around , What kind of monsters and monsters, you just need to move your fingers."

    Han Mo said it to the aunt and the thin woman, who used to ignore them, but now they take the initiative to ask for money.

    Since it's all hob meat, it's better to chop it hard.

    Meng Ya smiled meanly and stretched out his paw: "Hey, brother, I can keep this for you. I think it will be wiped every day. You can rest assured that it is intact." Han Mo threw the pistol to Meng Ya, turned and

    left But Yuan said: "I'm out of bullets, I'll do it in a few days, I hope you won't be torn apart when I come back."

    Meng Ya chased after him: "Oh! Brother, where are you going to do it? You take it with you. Me, I'm better at these things."

    Han Mo thought about going back to get Yuehen some sushi to eat, and said with a smile: "Take you? It's better to take Brother Jiu, they can make explosives, how about you?

    " Ya wanted to bring Brother Nine with him, this would be even better, the opportunity was right in front of him!

    He ran up to Han Mo and said, "Brother, I listen to you, so I'll take Brother Jiu, what do you think?"

    Han Mo smiled and said, "You can find someone tomorrow to plant all the land. I'll consider taking you there."

    Han Mo actually doesn't want to plant anymore, it's too laborious, one hundred acres, the distance between each seedling depends on how big the plant itself can grow.

    The larger ones are farther away, and the smaller ones are closer, so as not to waste land, but also allow plants to have sufficient space to grow.

    In this matter, Han Mo still needs to supervise himself.

    He can only leave after the plants are planted, otherwise too many plants will die if they are left unattended.

    Seeing that the mining was imminent, he had to introduce guns earlier, so as to deter these villagers and passing bandits.

    Meng Ya thought for a while, and asked: "Brother, aren't you embarrassing others? Everyone is busy working on their own land, how can they have time to work?!"