Chapter 21: Shopping

Han Mo led the uncle into the door, and Yue Hen Niang came out to entertain the guests when she heard the voice, and Han Mo introduced them respectively, "Auntie, this is a kind old man that Yue Hen and I met in the city." Yue Hen Niang's face was

    full Dui Xiao: "Oh, okay, come in and sit down quickly."

    The uncle immediately retorted: "Oh? If I hadn't met Mr. and saved my grandson, I am afraid that I would not be an old man today. You saved my whole family."

    Han Mo held the grateful hand extended by the old man, and said: "The old man is serious, it's a little effort, and the old man should not worry about it."

    Yuehen Niang: "Come, enter the room, sit down and chat."

    Han Mo extended a gesture of invitation to the old man, the old man After entering the house, Yuehen had already poured tea and put it in front of the old man, and also gave the old man the glutinous rice dumplings that Han Mo made yesterday.

    Yuehen said: "Master, Brother Han just made this yesterday, you can try it."

    The uncle looked at Han Mo curiously, picked up a piece of glutinous rice cake and took a bite, and said with a surprised expression: "This is really delicious!" You made it?"

    Han Mo nodded: "Indeed, by the way, I still have some here, you can take some back and give the children a taste."

    The old man waved his hand quickly: "No, no, how can this be possible."

    Han Mo: "Uncle, you If you don’t take it, I don’t need the carriage.”

    The old man was very embarrassed. He didn’t take it, and he didn’t take it, he said, “Oh! I don’t have the ability to pay you back for saving my grandson. I still have yours. Things."

    Yue Hen said with a smile: "Master, just take it, Brother Han has done a lot."

    Han Mo: "Take it, Master, in fact, I helped you, and I am also very happy in my heart, you don't have to feel You must pay me back something."

    One sentence poked not only the heart of the uncle, but also the hearts of Yue Hen and Yue Hen's mother. :yes! Han Mo is very happy in his heart when he does good deeds. Doesn't this also fulfill his own thoughts? If we impose on others and want to repay this kindness, won't this make this originally happy thing heavy? ? :

    The few people who want to understand are not shy anymore, they should take what they should, and do what they should do.

    When they arrived in the city, after hearing what Han Mo said, several bosses felt that it was feasible. Buying other people's vegetables was also buying, and buying Han Mo's was also buying, and the glutinous rice dumplings were also cheaper, so they also got a lot of money.

    And Boss Li made an agreement with Han Mo that Boss Li will order all of his family's dishes in the future, but Boss Li has a request that Han Mo's glutinous rice cakes should only be provided to his family.

    It is no problem to increase the price even more, as long as the supply is stable.

    Han Mo readily agreed, and Yue Hen finally took a stroll around the bustling city with Han Mo.

    There are countless people hawking and selling on the street. This time I came to a jewelry store, there were only one or two pieces of gold jewelry in it, but there were a lot of silver jewelry. However, although there are many silver jewelry, it does not mean that everyone can afford it.

    In this small town, the families who can afford silver jewelry can be regarded as one of the best families.

    In the store, it should be the proprietress, who is grooming her own eyebrows. Looking at her attire, she must be the proprietress without a doubt.

    But that look of indifference to people is really full of snobbery.

    Han Mo likes to dig for gold, but he doesn't like to buy it, and he doesn't like these jewelry, but Yuehen seems to like it very much. He glanced at the gold hairpin from a distance, but didn't dare to go over and take a closer look.

    I just glanced at it from a distance, and then went to the next target, the silver jewelry counter which is not uncommon in this store.