Chapter 127: An Uneasy Thing

return
Time Traveling: Hand in Hand with Husband to Get Rich
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 127: An Uneasy Thing

    Yuehen quietly hid behind Han Mo again, violently.

    "Tell me, who sent you here?"

    The man didn't speak, as if he was in the mood to die.

    Han Mo looked at the skinny and disheveled man, and said, "Yuehen, I'm hungry, go and bring me a roast duck." The

    man lying on the ground had green eyes when he heard that there was something to eat, and almost radiated green. of the light.

    After a while, Yuehen flashed out with something to eat, the man stared blankly at the person who disappeared and reappeared out of thin air, but soon his eyes focused on the roast duck that Yuehen took and put in Han Mo's hand .

    Yuehen tore it off by himself and ate it first, and said: "It's not hot, but it's okay if you keep it inside, it's not too cold."

    Han Mo looked at the man on the ground swallowing his saliva hungrily, and opened his mouth to accept Yuehen's words. Feed him, and ask: "How is it? Have you thought about it? Who sent you?"

    The man didn't speak, but just stared at the roast duck and drooled.

    Yue Hen tore off a duck leg, took a big bite, greasy on the corner of his mouth in satisfaction, and said, "Mmm...! It's delicious, better than pork. Brother Han, here you go." Han

    Mozhang After stuttering a bit, Han Mo asked again: "Have you thought about it? If you think about it, say that this     duck is yours. If you don't say it, I will tie you up later and let you starve to death here." Mo threatened so much, but the man still didn't open his mouth. Yuehen ate the duck leg on one side and pulled on the other side, saying, "What do you mean? We'll finish eating it in a while." Yuehen took another bite,     baji With his mouth, he quickly swiped in front of the man with his duck legs, without giving him a chance to open his mouth to sneak attack.     The duck leg turned around and returned to Yuehen's mouth, making the man swallow.     Yuehen pouted and said, "Say it? If you say it, you will live. If you don't say it, you will die. My brother Han is very powerful. One stab, poof, and you will die." The man turned his face away viciously,     although Drooling.

    Yuehen pouted, jumped over and asked Han Mo: "Brother Han doesn't believe him, and his mouth is still stubborn, shall we let him see how handsome we are?" Han Mo pinched Yuehen's chin, pressed his mouth against it and kissed, saying

    : "Baby has the final say."

    Han Mo doesn't know what's going on recently, as long as he sees the bad appearance of this ghost, Yuehen, he wants to bully him and kiss him.

    Han Mo wanted to make a move, Yue Hen stuffed the chicken leg in Han Mo's mouth into Han Mo's mouth, and stretched his smirking hand into the back waist of Han Mo's clothes. Han Mo's uncontrollable face slowly approached Yue Hen's neck, and he was about to eat candy At that time, Yuehen took the knife from Han Mo's waist.

    Yuehen kissed Han Mo's ear just right.

    Han Mo's ears were deaf, and his whole body was numb. When he opened his eyes, Yuehen was already sharpening his sword at the cattle and sheep.

    When Han Mo saw such a moon mark, he became more interested. His little rabbit was going to be demonized.

    Han Mo licked the corners of his mouth, watching Yue's knife sliding back and forth on the man's cheeks, coquettishly threatening, said: "You, tell me? I'll let you go." The man's eyes followed his