Chapter 163 The Husband Dressed as a Prince "Chang Tian Wen"

return
Time Traveling: Hand in Hand with Husband to Get Rich
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 163 The Husband Dressed as a Prince "Chang Tian Wen"

    Wen Ran glanced at the goose feathers floating all over the room, answered the question, changed the topic, and said unclearly: "So you also have goose down quilts here?" Xue Hai shackled

    Wen Ran's cheeks, and asked coldly: " Are you complaining that I didn't do anything to you last night?"

    Wen Ran smiled and narrowed her beautiful eyes, and said, "How can I?"

    Wen Ran smiled hippiely, Xue Hai naturally would not miss this opportunity to punish him, Said: "It's not up to you to say yes, but you can't do it if you say no."

    The moment Wen Ran was thrown down, he finally knew what a macho was.

    Even Wen Ran couldn't push people away, so he could only close his eyes and follow the forceful bobo from the main attacker.

    Then Wen Ran thought that he would be well protected, but he flung his sleeves and left.

    Wen Ran didn't feel too disappointed about what was wrong, although...! I feel a little bit sad.

    Wen Ran looked at the curtain on the top of the bed and said aggrievedly: "Ah...! Leave after the kiss, why not explain? Why?"

    Wen Ran covered his head with the quilt, and suddenly remembered, if no one is looking at him now, haha Ha ha.

    Wen Ran lifted the quilt excitedly, jumped out of bed, stood on tiptoe, and looked at the door step by step, preparing his escape plan.

    "As long as I go out, as long as the young master goes out, I will live in another place. When the time comes, I will see where you can find me. If you are so anxious that you don't take me seriously, the young master will disappear for you to see." Wen Ran

    whispered He opened the door a little, saw no one, turned around and squeezed his butt out, and closed the door.

    When Xuehai came back after changing her clothes, she happened to see Wen Ran coming out of the house like a thief. Hmph."

    Wen Ran snickered so much that he felt his neck being lifted.

    Xuehai's voice filled his ears: "Where are you going? Who bullied you?"

    Wen Ran cunningly changed the topic, Wei Xiaobao said with a sinister smile: "Hey, that, I didn't mention you, I was talking to myself habitually, my lord, don't forget to go." Xuehai said: "Where are you going

    ?

    " Ran Dao: "Isn't it? Although my mother is not good to me, she will support me, right? I have to go back, and I can tell him." Xuehai let go of Wen Ran's clothes and said:

    " Go back, I'm going to do something, you go back, I'll find you later."

    After speaking, she really left, Wen Ran was depressed when she saw the back of Xue Hai leading a group of people away.

    Wen Ran stood at the door, tugging at the hem of his clothes, and said, "You really don't want me?!"

    Wen Ran lowered her head in discouragement, "Forget it, men are unreliable, I'll go home and grow vegetables When Wen

    Ran returned home, it was already dark, and the vegetables in his house were running low, so they were all chopped up.

    Some seedlings remain.