Chapter 15: In Progress

Han Mo and Yue Hen went in for breakfast, but Yue Hen's mother was not there, so they put the food into the pot.

    After returning from busy work at noon, I saw that Yuehenniang had already prepared meals, the door of the house was open, and a thick white mist floated out from the door.

    Yue Hen Niang came out and smiled, but not as wantonly as usual, "You're back? Come on in, wash your hands and eat, make soup and tortillas."

    Han Mo washed his hands and ate as usual, although Moon Hen didn't Han Mo put in a lot of effort, and he didn't do as much work as Han Mo did, but he was already exhausted, and his expression was a bit sleepy.

    Sitting at the table seems to relax the whole person.

    Han Mo filled Yuehen with soup, and also served a bowl for Yuehen Niang who just came in. Yuehen grabbed a cornbread and asked, "Brother Han, you said there is gold in our village, so why don't we dig it out?" We don’t have to work anymore.”

    Han Mo took a bite of the cornbread and asked, “You know the character of the people in this village best, and it should be said human nature. Do you think that when everyone has no ability to manage these people, they What kind of scene will it be when you see those gold?"

    Yuehen bit the tortilla in his mouth and said, "I don't know, maybe he will be shot, and his head will be bloody."

    Han Mo took a sip of the soup, Bringing a cornbread to Yuehen Niang who was sitting down, she continued: "This is the most superficial thing. Money won't make a person act under the blue sky, but it will turn into a werewolf under the moonlight, eating people." Don't spit out bones."

    Yuehen Niang: "Is there really gold? Then everyone is rich, so they shouldn't be so fussy like they are now?" Han Mo

    smiled: "When I was with the old man in my hometown, the place called In Myanmar, people there will kill people for profit, especially when you are isolated, unless you give them money, they may lose their lives." Yuehen pondered, looking anxious to get rich, and said worriedly: "We

    will Can't you dig it out secretly?"

    Han Mo nodded with a smile: "Yes, but how do you convert the gold into money in a legitimate way? It can be converted, so how can you use it without being discovered? None of these can be achieved, and you can only use it in the room at night. I'm playing around with you."

    Yuehenniang still felt that it was not realistic, so she didn't get too involved in the topic.

    Yue Hen was quite serious: "Then what should we do? How can we think of a way to allow us to take these as our own as soon as possible?" Han Mo drank

    a bowl of soup, put down the bowl and said: "We are doing Ah."

    "So we have to think more about making a living. At that time, we can convert gold not only one to one, but also one to ten, or fifty to fifty. At that time, we will be able to spend the gold in a fair and correct way." This money."

    Yue Hen's anxious matter has been settled, but in his heart, he also feels that he and Han Mo may not have any fate at all, but their family owes the kindness of Han Mo's family, and there is probably no way to repay it in this lifetime.

    Yuehen: "I'll help you make a fortune and gain a firm foothold in this village. When the time comes..., when the time comes...," Yuehen didn't continue, but said with a forced smile: "Brother Han, you He will be the richest person in ten miles and eight villages."

    Yuehen Niang felt sorry for Yuehen in her heart, but she couldn't say anything, treating her benefactor, there was no reason for him to come back.

    After Han Mo finished eating, he put down the bowl and chopsticks, and said, "Anyway, if I say it will make you rich, then it will definitely come true."