Chapter 74: Thousand Taels, Gold?

return
Time Traveling: Hand in Hand with Husband to Get Rich
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 74: Thousand Taels, Gold?

    Brother Wen rolled his eyes and patted his chest: "Can I not be afraid? That's an earthen gun. The robbers don't have that thing. They have it. Who can you say is a good person? Maybe no one will dare to collect our bodies after we die. "

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, Yuehen pushed Han Mo eagerly: "Brother Han, why don't we go digging gold with them? We don't have that ability yet, but they do."

    Han Mo smiled and shook his head: "Don't be stupid, my Yuehen, you are so naive, he is just a brother, you heard it too, he said that he is the ninth eldest, and there are obviously brothers and sisters in the family, he is a brother, if he can support, he How big a piece of sky can it hold up."

    Yuehen is unclear, Han Mo raised the fire, poured the clean snow that was filled by others into the pot, and continued: "He just wants to find someone who can let him be in that place. The person whose family supports a bigger sky can only cooperate later, because he doesn't have that strength."

    Yuehen was distressed: "Ah? That means this person is also incompetent, so how powerful is his family?"

    Han Mo threw the milk cake he brought into the pot and boiled it with snow water, and said: "It should be a master with a strong background, and there is another reason, I don't want to have a brother by my side, except you i "

    Yuehen immediately smiled shyly, as cute as an elf.

    "Thank you, Brother Han, for putting my feelings first."

    Han Mo rubbed Yuehen's head, "Of course, you are the person I will spend my whole life with, I would rather work hard by myself than Make it difficult for you."

    Yuehen: "Then I said I am not angry?"

    Han Mo shook his head with a smile; "If you are not angry, I will not cooperate with such a person, not to mention life is long, we have a long future, and now we There is no shortage of money, and it will be the same whenever that gold mine is developed."

    Yuehen yearned, bit his lips excitedly and said, "Can it be the same? We face a lot of silver every day, what kind of a situation is that?" The scene?"

    Han Mo asked with a smile: "Could it be that paper things like bank notes make you feel that there is no sense of existence?"

    Yuehen shook his head, thinking about looking up at the sky, the beautiful future was written on his face: "No, I just like the presence of gold and silver placed in front of me, compacted." Han Mo looked at the cuteness of Yuehen with his head resting on his

    hands Looking around, he said: "Okay, then someday we will go to the bank in the town and exchange all the bank notes into gold and silver ingots and put them at home to enjoy." Yuehen smirked and

    imagined piles of gold and silver ingots placed The scene in front of me, what a real and happy scene it will be.

    Han Mo went to continue collecting firewood, Brother Wen walked up to Yue Hen, and patted Yue Hen who was smirking; "What are you thinking about? So preoccupied? Could it be that he was coaxed into surrender by Brother Han's sweet words?"

    Yuehen smirked and said, "No wow, I'm just wondering what it would be like to get rich."

    Brother Wen poked Yuehen's head and taught this little lunatic, "You really want Brother Han to be with that man?" Cooperation? Are you stupid? Are you stupid? Push your man to others, stupid."