Chapter 84: Can help with intercourse

return
Time Traveling: Hand in Hand with Husband to Get Rich
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 84: Can help with intercourse

    The thin woman glanced at the woman arrogantly, then turned her head and left, "How should I do it? I'm eating, I'm so sweet, you haven't eaten, right? You deserve it." The woman was so angry that she almost chased after him and beat him

    . people, but was held back by the women around him.

    "Those who are greedy for petty gain and suffer big losses."

    After cursing, there is nothing to say, and there is no way to say anything.

    Yuehen and the others were at home, and Brother Wen complained bluntly: "These people usually put on high airs and look down on people, but now they want to go to work because of their broken eggs. Why don't they say that they are poor? Now they will definitely There is no way to say that I am poor, but when others are poor, I try my best to make irresponsible remarks behind my back."

    Yuehen raised the corner of his mouth with a smirk: "There is no job for them now, in the future, why are they tired? What do you want them to do? What do you want them to do?"

    Brother Wen squinted his eyes, followed with a smirk, and said, "Yes, let them carry water, and give them less money, and exhaust them to death."

    Yuehen Niang said while drinking tea: " In that case, they will also say that we are unfair and bullying others."

    Brother Wen explained, sitting on the edge of the kang and said; "Auntie, you are so kind, and you have been so kind all your life, who said you are good? It’s not all kinds of rhetoric, I often make things difficult for you because of your beauty.”

    Yue Hen Niang smiled: “Human, that’s how it is, you’re all right, he’s here to beg you, you can help me, everything is fine, Can’t help, I’ll scold you behind your back.”

    Han Mo changed a pot of tea, put it on the table, and said: “People’s words are scary, and they are for those who care. We can’t change other people’s minds. Be good to yourself, try to avoid some things that should not be done, just be ashamed of your heart."

    Brother Wen sighed, and brought the tea poured by Han Mo to his aunt to replace the cold tea: "Hey! Brother Han is right, we can't make everyone If you are satisfied, it is better to be worthy of your heart."

    After drinking tea, Han Mo went back to his greenhouse, and the sky gradually darkened.

    Han Mo began to explore his own eyes, sat down and closed them, trying to absorb something with his own eyes, everything was unknown, Han Mo didn't know what the result would be, let alone what would happen.

    Han Mo tried to concentrate on those plants, but all the spiritual power in his eyes should be regarded as spiritual power, and Han Mo didn't know what the worm had given him.

    Let's call it spiritual power for now.

    All the spiritual power has rushed into the space box, and has been searching for something, which is very strange.

    Han Mo frowned, he couldn't control the spiritual energy now, and soon the spiritual energy was in the room of the space. After exploring, it crashed into a small hidden compartment on the wall. Ancient, bound with thread.

    The book cover is light blue, with a few words written vertically on it: Singularity.

    The pages of the book were permeated by the aura, and Han Mo was able to follow the aura to recognize and read the ancient handwriting on it.