Chapter 53: Want to ride a horse to cultivate feelings

Boy Liang: "But your house is gone."

    Yue Hen looked at Han Mo inquiringly.

    Han Mo: "It was burned by the robbers, even your house was not spared."

    Yuehen worried: "What will I do in the future? Are my things and money also burned?"

    Han Mo rubbed Rubbing

    Yuehen 's head: "Those things can't be burned by fire, don't worry, it's just this winter, maybe we will spend the whole winter in the greenhouse, and we will build a house next year." Nodded, but shook his head again, "If all the money is melted, what do we need to build a house?"

    Han Mo: "There is no money, isn't there someone? Let's make more pastries and everything will be there. The vegetables were sold in a hurry, and it was another sum of money, saying that the gold and silver may be melted, but the copper plates will not be melted, don't worry." Yue Hen thought about it

    .

    The sun was still rising in the east, and Yuehen followed everyone out of the shed. It was very warm inside the shed, but it was really bitterly cold outside.

    There are several families in the village whose cooking has been smoky, and the families around Yuehen have already returned home.

    It's just that the corpses here and there are really dazzling. Many people think it's unlucky to throw the corpses outside the gate, and occasionally hear bursts of crying when passing by.

    "The pots and pans were smashed, and the money was taken away. How will we live in the future." A few

    families later, wearing white filial piety clothes, knelt outside the gate and burned a few pieces of yellow paper. "Father, go all the way, my son is not filial."

    The atmosphere of the whole village was shrouded in a hellish atmosphere.

    The houses of Yuehen and Hanmo's house had burned down, the roof had collapsed, and thick smoke was still rising from several places.

    There were several corpses inside and outside the courtyard.

    The three of them entered the courtyard and rushed to the house with four mud walls left. The first thing Yuehen Niang did was to find the money she had buried behind the house.

    You don't need to go to the specific place, but you can see that the money has been dug away from a distance, leaving only a hole.

    Yuehen Niang almost fainted.

    Yuehen hurried to help. "Mother, are you okay?"

    Yuehen Niang slumped on the ground weakly: "It's gone, it's gone, everything is gone, Mother is a sinner of the Han family, how can I go to see my benefactor after I die! "

    Yuehen: "Mother, don't do this, listen to me that Big Brother Han is not short of money, don't blame yourself like this."

    Han Mo looked around, but found nothing useful, came back and saw Yuehenniang blamed herself appearance.

    Han Mo said: "Auntie, don't think so, we can make money."

    Yuehen comforted: "Mother, don't worry, by the way, Brother Han found me a lot of pearls yesterday, I will show you. "

    Yuehen took out colorful pearls from his clothes, and said, "Do you think this looks good?"

    Yuehen Niang was discouraged: "Hey! Mom doesn't know these things either, and Niang Niang didn't keep the money properly, so Niang was confused."