Chapter 115: The Snobbish Relatives of Brother Wen's Family

return
Time Traveling: Hand in Hand with Husband to Get Rich
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 115: The Snobbish Relatives of Brother Wen's Family

    Mr. Wang asked, "Han Mo, shall we still grow greenhouses next year?

    " , women will not be idle when they go to the greenhouse to organize vegetables, as long as everyone is not too tired, they can earn money."

    Old man Wang pretended to be surprised, but in fact, it was mostly for the sake of flattering Han Mo, and he said in surprise: "Our When I was in the shed, it was ten Wen a day. After that, the men can get another piece of money, my God! We don’t have to farm in the next year.” “Yes, if you say that, we can get enough money for one month in the next year

    . I have earned enough for a year's expenses, is there really such a beautiful thing? Village Chief Han?"

    Now for money, even the title has been changed!

    But Han Mo doesn't care about these, what Han Mo earns is money, to give Yuehen a peace of mind, otherwise, even if Han Mo doesn't make money, it is enough to live a prosperous life.

    Han Mo looked at everyone's expectant expressions, and said solemnly: "The work in the shed can be confirmed, and it is ten yuan per person per day, but the work in the mine must be more than that. We will see the situation at that time, depending on the type of work. It depends on how much effort everyone is willing to put in."

    Old man Wang said thoughtfully: "Yes, if you want to earn more, you have to put in more effort, it should be, otherwise if people who are lazy and lazy come here, I will give it to you." With so much money, other people probably don’t want to work.”

    Old man Wang’s words were a bit harsh, and some people said with a guilty conscience: “Look at what you said, how can anyone stop working for a long time to steal other people’s money? , Haha, what you said is serious."

    Old man Wang was not talking, probably because he didn't want to talk so much with these smooth-tongued people who played with those monsters and ghosts.

    Han Mo rounded up the situation with a smile, and said, "Come on, everyone, let's go inside and have some tea to keep you warm."

    A group of more than a dozen old men entered the room, Brother Wen was going to pour tea for everyone, and was caught A few aunts from the same village stopped her and said, "No, I'm going to get married in a few days, so I'm not allowed to work. There are so many people, I don't need you."

    Brother Wen smiled warmly, and Aunt Li took the teapot in his hand.

    Aunt Li was filling tea for everyone, and a man from a village asked, "Han Mo, you don't even have a house here, so you just stay in this house..." Did you not say some shabby words?

    But Han Mo could already hear it, and also saw the contempt for this house in this man's eyes.

    Han Mo smiled and said: "This house belongs to Brother Wen, we are all temporarily using it, we bought a yard in the town, enough for us to live in, this is the hometown of Yuehen and Brother Wen, so everyone suggested I want to come here to pick up my relatives."

    Mr. Wang asked curiously: "How much money did you spend on the house over there?"

    Han Mo drank his saliva and said with a smile: "Not much, the most important thing is that the whole family likes it." , and can grow something else. The yard is very big, and it only used 60 guan. It is just enough for our two families, aunt, and uncle Wang to live together." Mr. Wang said in a little surprise: "You have a lot of them