Chapter 99: And in his wife's crotch

return
Time Traveling: Hand in Hand with Husband to Get Rich
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 99: And in his wife's crotch

    Wang Lao Er had laughed enough, and everyone was tired from work, so he sat down to take a breath, and said, "It's really delicious, where did we get it, let's get some back, or sell it." Yue Hen touched the corner of his

    mouth Son, said: "It's okay for us to go back. When the time comes, let's make a quick decision and bring him back in a car. What do you think, Brother Han?"

    Yuehen's last sentence was not a question, but a flattery.

    After all, it was Yuehen who wanted to go back to see if the village head had been robbed by the robber, and what kind of desolation he would be after the robbery. Thinking about it makes his heart itch.

    Han Mo thought about it, also to make him happy.

    Han Mo also searched in his mind, what Yuehen likes and what he wants to do, he has to rely on him.

    How much Yuehen has suffered these days when he has been away, Han Mo can imagine when he thinks about it, the psychology of wanting to make up for Yuehen is even stronger, and he rubs Yuehen's head.

    Han Mo said: "How about this? In the afternoon, we'll put on the carriage and go back together. After picking up the carriage, we'll go and play tricks on the village chief, and then we'll come back.

    " Go pay homage to your aunt."

    Yuehen kept his mother and comforted her.

    Just do what you say, a group of people have finished taking care of the house, and the two carriages have been harnessed.

    Han Mo stroked the meatless horse, and said, "I'll buy some corn to fatten the horse when I get back."

    Wang Laoer agreed, and limped over, saying, "This horse is too skinny, and the next spring will come If it’s plowing the land, I’m afraid it will be difficult.”

    Yuehen got into the carriage and said cheerfully: “Brother Han can go.”

    Han Mo said to Wang Laoer: “It seems that elder brother understands these things very well. I'll leave the matter to you."

    Wang Laoer said a little ashamedly: "I won't be able to do any work for my master in the future, just raising a horse, nothing more."

    Han Mo patted Wang Lao Er's shoulder as a sign of comfort, and said, "Brother, you can drive this car, Uncle Qi, is the bucket ready? We are ready to go." Mr. Qi took the last

    bucket Put it into the carriage and said: "Okay, let's go."

    A group of people got into the carriage and rushed back to the village, talking and laughing along the way, time passed quickly.

    A group of people swaggered back from the street, and many villagers saw it, but no one came out to make sarcastic remarks this time.

    Yuehen looked out of the window, and said confusedly: "What's the situation? Why didn't I see a single person come out. Seeing us come back, shouldn't they all come out to gossip? Why there is no one, it's strange."

    Han Mo held Yuehen's slightly cold hand in his palm and said, "Maybe he didn't notice us."

    Yuehen was sure, "No, our carriage is the most decent in the whole village.

    " The voice of the second child said: "The boss, the village chief's house, something seems to be wrong."

    The little sparrow Yuehen jumped up, hit his head, and sat back on his seat with a painful face.