Chapter 56: The Baby Is Sad

The next morning, Han Mo got up early to send the old man away. The stove was lit, and the coals were put on it, and it snowed heavily outside, and the already white land was covered with white clothes. Wrapped in a white coat.

    Han Mo removed the weeds from the vegetables, and now there is no need to go to the stream. The heavy snow was put in a bucket, and it melted after a while by the fire. The snow water was poured next to the young vegetable seedlings. Han Mo sat on the wooden bed, Staring at this piece of green vegetables, with a piece of snow falling outside, it has a special charm.

    Han Mo looked at the stems and leaves of an eggplant plant, his eyes seemed to be analyzing, and he let go of the components of the plant little by little until he could clearly see the water in the stem veins loosening towards the leaves.

    Han Mo withdrew his gaze in disbelief, and looked at it carefully, this time his gaze was on the root, the soil, the water was absorbed by the soil, flowed down, and was absorbed by the root of the plant, and then the next plant , there seems to be less water, and the rhizomes have not absorbed it.

    But there is no loose water in the stem and leaves of that plant. Looking back at the living plant, it is in the corner of the greenhouse. It should be malnourished. In addition to the relatively cold reason, that plant is much smaller than the others. .

    Han Mo was carefully looking at the soil of the plant. The water in the soil basically did not touch the roots. Han Mo subconsciously wanted the roots to absorb the water in the soil, but was horrified to find that the roots were moving with his conscious actions. The rhizome moves and takes root and spreads into the moist soil.     Han Mo closed his eyes in disbelief, and then looked at the plant again. Han Mo speculated that if the plant could grow rapidly, the plant really grew rapidly. Han Mo was amazed, and what made him even more incredible was the fact that the plant could grow rapidly. The influences are constantly coming to the plants from all directions.     Nutrients come like roots, one plant, two plants... Gradually, all the plants in the greenhouse are catalyzed by nutrients, and the plants grow crazily at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the eggplants are also growing rapidly until they are enough Big, even the string beans touch the pods very quickly.     Nutrients rise into the air like elves, nourishing the strawberries cultivated without soil. The stems and leaves of strawberries grow rapidly and climb out of the incubator, and the fruits turn from green to red one by one. Everything is like flowing water.

    Han Mo felt that all of this happened unexpectedly, like something in a myth, going on miraculously.

    Yuehen got up early today and smelled the smell of rice, the shed was already warmed by the mother, the kang was dry, the mat on the kang was already laid, and there was a small pot on the stove, the smell of meat It just floated out of there.

    Yuehen got up, put on her shoes before her bun was tied, and wanted to steal a bite.

    Yuehen stretched out his hand, but was patted off by his mother: "I haven't washed yet, and what time is it, go and call your big brother Han over for dinner.

    " Running outside, Yuehen Niang scolded: "You child, you haven't washed yet, where are you running like a little lunatic?"

    Yuehen's long hair fluttered over her shoulders, and her smile was cute like an angel. "I'll call Brother Han."

    Yue Henniang looked at her brother's innocence and kindness, like a fairy, as bright as a jade tree before the wind, looking forward to his charming appearance, and his fragrant smile. He put it on top of his heart.

    Just when Han Mo was still unable to digest, the door of the shed was opened, and a woman appeared at the door.

    Han Mo forgot what her name was, but she was very familiar.